BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever used. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and its not too sticky. I started using this product a couple months ago and am already on my third or fourth tube. I use it multiple times a day and just love it
Georgie N.
If you are looking for a pearl finish lip balm, this is for you. The packaging isn't bad nor good. It is pretty basic but nice. I would say you could buy it from your local drugstore. It is a very easy to apply, it is very smooth and creamy. I would certainly recommend it to young girls and adults.
Amy G.
This is a super soft lip balm that's not too sticky. It also leaves a little shimmer on your lips which is nice if they are too chapped to put on lipstick. It lasts for a long time and you do't need to keep re-applying it. Definitely a handbag staple!
Shaquoya B.
Extremely moisturizing, I like how it actually keeps my lips nice and soft and gives me a nice shine to my lips. What I really like is that it has SPF in it, I`m obsessed with anything that will protect my skin. Its a good product to keep in your purse!
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
The formula of this lip balm roll on so smooth on your lips it feels great. very light to wear,the scent is great ,flavor as well its milk n honey ,not sure it really is that but ,wtv.Its not really expemsive considering the impact it does on your lips.
Gracie M.
This product always leaves my lips feeling soft with no stickiness, it lasts long enough so I only have to apply it a couple times a day, I am a repeat user of the product, my lips are never chapped when I use this product daily and I would buy it again!
Sady A.
I always bring this when it is summer time. I exposed my skin too much to the sun so my lips tend to dry more often. So, to keep them hydrated I like to apply this nivea chapstick. It is really cheap and it last for about 30 to 50 minutes then you must reapply; at least that happens in my case.
Hayley A.
15 Harbour drive , Liverpool
Beautiful product, gives lips a healthy look keeps them hydrated and perfect for summer as an alternative to lipstick, formula isn't very thick and heavy as some can be #kissablelips
Kat V.
Thornhill , ON
This is my all time favorite lip chap to heal my lips when they're super dry and not in the best condition. I've never found a better lip chap that does this. But, I tend to pick my lips and this is the best for me for bringing my lips back in shape.
Lauren S.
Nottinghamshire
These are great if you’re going out, the shimmer is nice and subtle but i always get compliments, I don’t wear a lot of lipsticks because of how dry my lips get but this is a great 2 in 1 that helps with both!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.