BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Tasha W.
This lip balm is really good and soothing for your lips although I’m not too keen on the fact it’s shimmery I didn’t notice when I purchased it it kinda looks like a child’s lipstick when it’s in but it is really good for your lips 💋
pam r.
For me personally i like the classic blue lip balm as it just moisturises your lips but with the shimmer one i thought it was quite shiny and didn't have as much moisture as the blue one. However i think the product is the right size and good to take anywhere if your on the go.
Anastasia V.
Mississauga, ON
I really love Nivea's Hydro Care lip balm! I find it more moisturizing than the Milk & Honey lip balm. Plus it has a pleasant scent that is light and not overpowering at all. My lips become incredibly soft when I use this product and they stay that way for a good amount of time.
McKayla K.
Burlington ON
This is definitely not my favorite lip balm. It has a pleasant scent and is fairly moisturizing, but leaves and odd patchy look to the lips. The shimmer bunches up and does not look quite right. Would not purchase this product again.
Devaki P.
bangalore, karnataka
Good product, glides on lips , stays for pretty good time , first fancy but everyday kinda stuff as Maybelline babylips can use by guys ..bec of name lollll.... I feel this is better option for them
Xiara W.
Toronto, ON
My experience with this product was very good. My lips are always so dry and I just need one lip care product with a little sparkle because I don't like to look like a ghost. I think the price is very low compare to the quality. It lasted a whole month! I will buy it again.
Heather D.
A decent amount of shimmer, but does worsen the appearance of chapped and cracked lips. I wear this along with a neutral lipstick or gloss for extra moisture. Scent is pleasant and very light. Leaves a slight frosted pink look if too much is applied. Use sparingly colour-wise.
Cara M.
Nottingham
Every single member of my family owns one of these and rightly so. Not only does it nourish your lips and moisturise them, it gives the a subtle sheen with a slight shimmer that just turns it into your lips but better! Must have!
Samantha T.
The Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm makes my lips very soft and provide a soothing effect. The scent is enjoyable and not too overpowering. The glossiness of the balm lasts for about 45 minutes. This product is very nice, but I like my lip balms to make my lips a more shiny look.
kristal b.
aldergrove
Not as hydrating I found it made my lips kind of dry and patchy if I used too much or if I didn't use another Chapstick before and it does not smell at all really. If you're looking for colour best to use Chapstick and then a gloss.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.