2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I've been using this for years, and nothing else compares. I use it every day- I love the way it looks more than I love the way it makes my lips feel. I am obsessed with putting it on! I use it more often than my high end lipsticks!
Leaves your lips soft and smooth but I just wasn’t a huge fan of the shimmer. I would rather go for the original formula. It was pretty affordable and easy to just put in your purse. I wouldn’t buy again at least not the shimmer one.
I’m not a huge fan of this product bc the shimmer is barely there and it’s not moisturizing at all. The color comes off as a light pink and looks very bad on me but might suit someone else’s skin tone. Overall it’s not the best, it just makes my lips feel a weird oily/grainy consistency.
THIS LIP BALM IS AMAZING!! It moisturizers your lips and gives it a shimmery tint. The packaging is pretty and shows the color of the product. This product also leaves your lips super soft and shimmery just like a lip gloss but a lip care!
this is a really pretty light pink. It is a little waxy and it adds a little shimmer to your lips. If you coat your lips too much they will look super shiny and bright pink. It smells really good and this product is really afford
I love this product so much it smells good and feels really good on the lips. The reason why I put 4 stars is because when u put the lipstick on it is like white on ur lips
Doesn't really moisturizer my lips, does not have a lot of color and I don't care for the texture. It is kind of thick and waxy and does not feel like it ever sinks into the lips (probably why it does not feel very hydrating).
Como hidratante y aroma era perfecto lo único que no me gustaba era ese tono rosa perla que dejaba en mis labios, claro fue mi error teniendo una gran cantidad de lip care nivea por escoger. Igualmente es un excelente producto,
Bought this product from Walmart. I have used other Nivea chapsticks and liked them, but this one is a little to shimmery for me. Might be perfect for someone looking for a light pink shimmery shade when also needing hydration.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos