BY NIVEA #62 in Lip Care

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Bernadette B.
Oxford
I love this balm. Is really moisturizing and soft. The container is slim and fits easily into my purse, as well as adding a nice nayutal shimmer to the lip. Super cute and great for everyday use.
Maryn C.
Nashville
This product can be found in target or local drugstores, it is very inexpensive and it worth every penny. As soon as you apply this you can see the shimmer and shine on your lips and this product is great to use if you want soft lips or if you need your lips moosturized and you want a little shimmer this product would be perfect for you. I definitely recommend this product.
Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
Love these chapsticks they make you're lips so soft and smooth. Alot of other products actually end up drying you're lips out to get you to use more i have never had this issue with this brand
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I absolutely hated this product. The so called "shimmer" is straight up chunky glitter that made me look like a wannabe early 2000's pop star (and not in a good way). Since the glitters were so big I didn't feel like this moisturized my lips at all either. The pink color is also terrible and woill not look good on any one with even the tiniest bit of melanin in them.
Teresa B.
This is an amazing product! Within days of using it my cracked lips disappeared. It is so easy to use and apply, there is not oily residue. The packaging is easy to open, this is definitely one of my favorite Walmart purchases. I would definitely buy it again!
Savannah H.
San Jose, CA
I love this lip balm due to the size and fair price and the shimmer it advertises showed up really well and paired greatly with my other lip glosses. Applied on smoothly and I didn’t have to reapply often at all so this lasted me a really long time. I should’ve bought more when I had the chance bc now my Target & local Walgreens doesn’t carry it anymore.
Bella M.
Portland, OR
This shimmer chapstick is not for people with darker skin. It left a weird white cast on my lips. Other than the fact that it did not look good on me, it did a poor job of moisturizing my lips. I would not recommend.
Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I love this lip balm so much!!! It gives the perfect amount of protection and renewal, and also adds a sheer pink shimmer to your lips. I recommend this product to everyone. I don’t know what I’d do without it!
Kay.💔 H.
Lakeland
This always leaves my lips feeling very smooth. Although it reminds me a lot of coconut oil very liquidy. It’s still a good product to use when it’s cold and your lips and chapped
Ash. E.
I wasn’t too impressed with this lip balm. I didn’t like the thickness of it and the shimmer and color, I feel, took away from any healing properties for chapped lips. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips. If you want a lip balm with a little bit of color and moisture, then you could go for this.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.