BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Georgia H.
This is nice, but I wouldn’t give it a five star rating just because it’s not as moisturising as I’d like it to be. Because of the shimmer it doesn’t feel like it’s deeply affecting the nourishment levels of your lips and just looks nice on the surface of them
Davina M.
Scotland
Whenever my lips start to crack or cut, I always reach out to this product. I love how it moisturises your lips instantly. I always prime my lips with this before I out lipstick. It lasts so long too and I use this daily.
ALISHA G.
This was very moisturising and an amazing product for the price and it’s the right size for traveling too I have 3 tubes of this I love it so much! The only downside is just a little too much shimmer for my liking. I would definitely buy this again
Paola M.

This moisturizing lip for a time became my best friend, I could not leave home without it, and was an indispensable cosmetic my bag. It is too easy to use, just take it out and retouch anytime. It is perfect to moisturize your lips and as has brillitos bring a sweet touch to all your outfits, always feeling feminine and authentic without being recharged.
Paula A.
Me encanta y siempre me encantara este lip, es genial, es suave como la mantequilla, lo que siempre me va a gustar es su tono, los tonos de nivea siempre son muy naturales, son hermosos, y además de eso hidratan muchisimo!, me encanta, lo amo, y lo amaré.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
Nivea Pearly Shine is a great lip moisturizer. it is long lasting and does not wear off quick like others do. I find it makes my lips feel nice and soft with a silky feeling. it also gives my lips a really nice shine.
ANASTASIIA K.
Vancouver
Your basic very affordable chapstick. Reputable brand. Don't expect it to make any wonders! Keeps your lips moisturized while giving them a nice pearl sheen. Smell petty good too. Compact packaging makes it easy to carry around. Good value for the price!
Emma J.
This product left my normally dry lips feeling soft and smooth, however I found the sweet scent a bit too over-powering. I was pleased with the presentation of the product, however I was slightly disappointed of how the lip balm looked once applied, as it left my lips with a Barbie-pink look. Not my favourite, but I would definitely use it again.
Lany G.
Bueno, haceeee mucho utilize este, me lo regalo mi tia, no me encantaba me parecia normal, aparte el color no me gustaba, pero no hay que negar que te dejaba los labios lindos y suaves ;)
Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely in love with this chapstick such a beautiful Sheer shade. It’s worth the money spent on this product I’ve purchased this again and again. The packaging comes very nice and easy to open. Would definitely recommend to others and continue to be a regular fan of it!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.