BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
While it glides on nicely, it doesn't really work for chapped lips, as [despite what it advertises] it really doesn't last long at all. I need to continuously re-apply when I use this line, which gets tedious. Once it's off, I feel like my lips are drier than they were prior to using it. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Megan R.
Wigan
Really really nice lip balm! It's both hydrating and the colour and shimmer make it look like a lipstick rather than a balm. It's quite cheap for what it is which is another positive, and they sell them in most supermarkets and drugstores so they are really easy to buy
Kristina B.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I got this as a gift, and i only tried it couple of times. I hated it. It is not soft, you have to apply hundred of layers. The color is so childish, it will be ok for 7 years old girl. As i sad i didn't purchase it and of course i never will.
Jessica B.
This lip balm smells absolutely amazing, it feels amazing and it can also be used as a highlighter for a dim glow, I got it in a Nivea gift set for Christmas and used it everyday, it still looks as good as new, I would buy again and I would reccomend it to others.
Michelle N.
Windsor
Works better than EOS in my opinion - actually nourishes and keeps your lips moisturized. I love the smell, but you do have to reapply a couple of times per day. I feel like I don't have to do it as often as other brands, but I do it anyways cause of the scent 8)
Paris I.
I love this product it's amazing. It's very soothing and very very easy to apply to my lips. This product has lasted me a while. I bought this at Superdrug and also you can buy them from other stores. I would 110% recommend this other people with chapped lips ❤
Katie F.
I really like Nivea Shimmer for those days when you want some subtle color on your lips but don't have the energy to put on and maintain lipstick, or for when you don't want something sticky. The shimmer is pretty light and discreet and it doesn't cake on too thick like others do since it's technically a chapstick.
Michalla S.
Deloraine, MB
This was my favorite lipchap when I was 14 and is still guilty pleasure. Very very hydrating and gives you a nice shimmery color. I sure thought I looked hot when I was younger, now I just wear it because of how hydrating it is!
kristina m.
Nivea Shimmer Radiant Lip care is not only great for moisturising dry lips, it is also an excellent product to wear out if your lips are sensitive to other lip products. It provides hydration for your lips for 12-14 hours and looks amazing during the day and at night. This product is definitely worth purchasing.
Jeanette v.
Woudenberg
I like this lipbalm, its soft and goes on the lips smoothly. The only thing is that it doesn't last very lond you have to re-aply it every hour if you have really dry lips. But it does help to keep your lips moist. It's cheap and it's a good product for the price.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.