BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
charley p.
hereford
this gives moisture to the lips but too much and it looks horrible! The shimmer can make your lips look faded so small amounts is better to use which is hard for a lip balm. This product is better to use to keep your lips moisturized than to help get rid of any sore and chapped lips.
O creme nivea para é rosto é e sempre vai ser um dos melhores para mim além de deixar tudo macio minha avó me enscinou a usar toda noite porque privine rugas e sempre fiz isso otimo produto sempre indico a amigas que tem problemas com rugas ou até mesmo pequenas manchar no rosto <3
Sophie G.
Hull, N HUMBERSIDE
I loved the shimmery look of this product but that’s about it. While it was easy to use, it did absolutely nothing in the way of moisturising my dry and cracked lips. The packaging is nice, and the price is decent but the product does not work. This was a total miss for me.
Amari L.
E12 6EP
This is a good Chapstick for the summer but is a bit to shimmery for me but really moisturising, the packaging is very suave and classy not to much,this Chapstick lasts long but is more of a makeup type product not like an original balm that focuses souly on the mosturisation I would recommend to anyone who loves a lip balm with colour
Micaela C.
Halifax, NS
Nivea lip balms are better than most lip balms on the market. This product was very moisturizing and I probably would have continued to use it had I not discovered a coconut oil-based lip balm that's longer lasting. I wouldn't buy it again, but I would recommend it to anyone who did not have more natural products to choose from.
Felesia S.
This is one product I would not recommend. I found that it looked awful on me! I lost my lip balm so I decided to get a new one. I have very chapped lips and the shimmer in this made them a lot more prominent. I also found that it wasn't moisturizing at all and didn't make any difference to my lips. Although I liked the colour, it was a bit too much shimmer and this made it so it didn't suit me at all, whenever I wore this I would always put a lip gloss, or a sheer lipstick on top. I definitely would not use this product again
Meryem O.
I love Nivea lip care products as I find they actually work in healing my lips and doesn't cause them to get hard and peel even more as other brands have done. It also smells really good and adds a nice shiner to my lips which I love.
Ellie M.
Liverpool
All niva products are all so amazing in there own way and yet so afordable !! They all give you mousitre to your lips, keep them feeling soft and smooth for so long i 100% would recommend everyone trying these out youll never have chaped , flakey and dry lips again !!
Stephanie M.
St. Austell
I have been using these for years..i always make sure i have one in my handbag..and it never fails to keep my lips hydrated..its affordable and good value..purchased from my local Superdrug but have also purchased from boots before also..i will definately continue to repurchase
Jessica F.
Timmins, HI
I've been a huge fan of Nivea for years. I have yet to find one of their products that I don't enjoy and this is no exception. This product does an excellent job of moisturizing and doesn't just sit on top of your lips until it gets rubbed off. On top of that it smells great and leaves a pretty sheen on your lips. Love this product.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.