BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Zyra MAe B.
This is good for people have sensitive lips that mine. I don't mind the price at all, but this one is cheap. It does not last 24 hrs. on my lips, every 3 hours I have to apply it again. It is easy to apply, non-sticky, but dewy. I would gradually recommend this to others. =)
Mafe C.
Barranquilla
I tried it long time ago, so I don't know if it has some changes. It smells really good, I loved it beacuse it was really nice and it had sparkles, but the fact that impede it to win 5 stars is that the sparks was quite silver and it had a lot so my lips looked a little pale.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
APARICIO S.
COLOMBES
it is very good for the lips, depends of the lips but normaly has a good smell. the price is very good but i dont link the pearl color. it is very childish, but if you like that kind of colors maybe you will like this one. i think the pearl and silk extracts it is not so good, i prefer others nivea lip care, this is very dry.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I like using Nivea for my lips, but I didn't like this color that it gave my lips. The tint was ugly, it was like a light shimmery pink, it did not look right on me. Did it moisturize my lips ? Yes it did, and also protected my lips from getting chapped. But the color didn't work for me....
Olivia D.
This product is of my favourite lip balms to use on the daily, it helps prevent chapped lips and also adds shimmer so you can wear it with a full makeup look. The shimmer balm is easy to apply and good quality and value for money, I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends
Jenna T.
I love this as it is good to help with chapped lips in the long run however I hate that it is like a lipstick adding pink to my lips and shimmer as i feel like it looks cheap and tacky on your lips. Also, if my lips are really dry I find that it clings to the dry bits of your lips which isn’t the most attractive look!
gema m.

It is infallible against the skins left on the lips due to cold. In winter I usually use it every time I go out, because it protects my lips and also moisturizing.
Although there are cheaper in the market, the quality of this lip balm worth, and it lasts a long time.
Tahreem A.
I really love the scent of this balm, it tastes good too! (but you should never eat your lip balm)
I lost mine for a bit, and recently found it and fell in love all over again! It moisturizes my lips without making them feel really weird and gunky like some lip balms I've tried. Nivea is the brand to go to if you need some moisturizing and hydrating products for your skin!
Muntaha D.
Vaughan, ON
I really love how you are able to get a product thats radiant skincare for your lips as well as look like you're wearing makeup. You can be presentable while benefiting from the actual products purpose. The only bad thing I would say is that the average person may not like how shimmering it is and find it too overbearing but it honestly depends on your tastes and preference.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.