BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Careliz R.
Me encantaūüėć es uno de mis labiales de cuidado favorito, este me deja mis labios super humectados y brillosos, no obstante si quieres un maquillaje super natural en el cual no quieras utilizar lipstick (lo cual cansa a veces ūüėÖ) te recomiendo que complementes tu look con este producto ya que el mismo puede pasar por un brillo labial sin serlo, por lo que tus labios te lo agradecer√°n (CREEME ūüėČ) Super recomendado este producto, lo cual lo hace como necesario de llevar en tu bolso de maquillaje‚̧
Isabel Y.
This is lip balm is light and really lovely to apply. It makes my lips feel really hydrated and smooth. However, it does leave a lasting residue and doesn't absorb right away (which is part of why I like it) so if you like lip balms that absorb quickly this may not be for you! I would apply this on its own, not before another lip product.
Mirjam H.
While this certainly does give a faint shimmer to the lips I find the smoothing and hydrating properties of this lip calm leave a lot to be desired. Initially it feels smooth upon application but soon my lips feel dry beneath the grease. So in the long run I do not feel like this does anything for me. There are much better product out there.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I'm not a huge fan of the shine it provides - personal preference. When it comes to lip products in general, I tend to avoid glossy-looking, shine finishes. What I do like about the NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm was the way it feels on my lips, it left my lips moisturized. Unlike lip gloss / tinted lip balms, it did not leave lips feeling sticky.
Vanessa M.
Saint-Hubert
Woah! This lip balm is the bomb! Goodbye chapped lips! Good mosturizer for the lips they feel sooo smooth and repaired. You gotta have this lip balm mostly in winter when your lips dry so fast. And another thing that is great is the price! So cheap! Why would you pay for an expensive lip balm when this one does the job? Gotta try it!
Kallie R.
I keep these little sticks of lip balm all around the house, bathroom, bedroom, and one in my bag. Really moisturizing, make your lips go super smooth. Perfect for everyday use. Definitely more handy than getting out your tin of Vaseline and you don't have to dip your finger in it. They are super cheap and last a really long time. I also find they are really good as well to use under your eyes! Just roll a little bit under at night and it's super moisturizing and seems to plump your up and help make it dewy for the next day!
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
It has a great light vanilla scent. It didn't leave my lips as moisturiesed as I would have liked, but still does the trick. Personally the finish is a little too frosty for me. I would prefer if it was maybe more shimmery rather than frosty. I will continue to use the product at home and probably before bed, but i wont wear it out.
Elizabeth B.
Sao Jose doc Campos, SP
It smells like a cherry, but I can`t say that the smell is pleasant. It has sweet taste, which is not cool at all. It stays for some time in the mouth. It doesen`t give a good moisturizing effect and has a tendency to get inside of the wrinkles on the lips. It looks terribly disgusting! Though, shimmer is beautiful. It has a frosty pink colour. I don't recommend to buy it, even for this little amount of money, and I, definitely, will not buy it again.
Kayleigh P.
LUNENBURG, NS
This is my favorite lip balm to date. (And has been for a few years.) Being someone who gets terribly chapped lips on the winter, I've used many different types, but this one's the best. It slides on, makes your lips feel smooth and soft, it's gentle on any open cracks, and doesn't make your lips all sticky! AND it's a great deal.
Itza R.
I¬īve been buying these lip balms since I was in Highschool. The formula is really light and depending on the shade the pigmentation depends on the shade: I love the cherry one but I don't like the look of the shimmery pink. In terms of hydratation the blue is the best ! it makes your lips smooth by using it just a couple times
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.