BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
daure m.
Paris
regenerant glamour and it's good for the healt of my lipspackaging it's not original but it's good just basic yes the product has à long lasting and that is confortable. i buy this product in a parashop. yes i recommend the lips stick to others
Kaci R.
It is a very good product that does what it is supposed to do. It leaves your lips moisturised for hours, however, it does have a certain smell which I don't certainly like. I would definitely buy this again and it is a very good value for money.
amber I.
Absolutely love love love this product. It keeps my lips from cracking like they often do so much during winter. But this lip balm stops that and it goes on so smoothly. I love it.
Sylvia H.
I enjoy using this product.. the way my lips feel smooth and silky after I've used it. Added overtop my lipstick it adds a simple shimmer.. the price is amazing. And I would highly recommend this to others.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
This is my holy grail product, the product I'm always running to re-purchase and I go through them like crazy! The only downside is, it does range between $3-$5 (depending where you buy it from). If you're a New Yorker, know to avoid buying things in Manhattan.. super overpriced - especially in tourist attracted areas, like Times Square. FORGET ABOUT IT! But, no lie, desperate times call for desperate measures.. I have paid that crazy Manhattan price just to have this on my lips a few times when I've run out or lost it and just HAD TO HAVE IT AGAIN. I have yet to find any other lip care product that I can love as much as this.. THIS IS BY FAR THE GREATEST. Second to it is baby lips, but only because they have different colors of slight tints and smell nice.. NOTHING MOISTURIZES MY LIPS LIKE NIVEA!
Iccha S.
Sydney
This is a great chapstick as it moisturises chapped lips and also gives a wonderful shine which is a win win situation. Love it so much for he winter time and would use it again!
Angela P.
Mt barker
My Nivea lip products are my go to lip products. I recently bought the Nivea shimmer radiant lip and I have been using it for the last 2 months it's has a really long wear and it makes my lips feel really really smooth and hydrated. It's gives a really pretty colour and I have already gone back to the shops to buy more because it is such good value and it's really affordable
Chloe E.
This lipbalm is my real go-to fkr when you just want a great shimmer with out the fuss! Love the shine that is lip balm gives and it lasts for a substantial amount of time too!
Lauren B.
If you're looking for something that not only will nourish you dry lips but will also give you a shimmery look with or without make up than this is definitely a go to product!
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I like this better than Chapstick or Burt's Bees. I sometimes apply it before bed. It feels instantly moisturizing and soothing, and my lips feel good when I wake up in the morning.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.