BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
This balm smells great, it is shimmery but comes off more white than pink, it really contrasts on my tan skintone, I think it would suit paler girls better. It is a little drying but then it's a lip shimmer not balm.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Loved it! Helped my lips become smooth after the first use! Easy to apply and lasts a good while. Plus it adds a little something to your lips with the shimmer. Also the packaging is great! Left it in my car on a hot day and it didn't melt or lose it's shape!
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Very pigmented but comes on sticky. Little bits of pink pearly shimmer are given off, and is a bit too light for my lips. Hides my natural rosey lip hue and replaces it with an icy pink.
Sky L.
I've done a bunch of research on different lip balms trying to find one that wasn't "addictive". I've tried Burt's bees, carmex, chapstick, some other lesser known ones that were recommended and didn't really care for any of them.

From the research I've read, what many people like about certain lip balms is actually just a gimmick that makes you think it's doing something when in fact it's actually causing your lips to crack more. To put it simply, if you put lip balm on and it feels like it's tingling or burning at all that's bad. It may make it seem like it's doing something "Medical" but all it's doing is irritating your lips and soon they will crack more which causes you to put more on.

Nivea is different in that you put it on and it just feels like moisture. That may seem boring, but it lasts a lot longer and you don't need to use it as often. I will never use another lip balm again and I try to spread the word as much as I can. Don't use anything else!
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, it smells so good and also it give a color tint to your lips. It's not a pricey item , it's a pretty good value because it works really good. I am a frequent user of this product. I enjoy this product & I highly recommend this product.
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
I brought this when it first came out. I still keep this on the side when I need it. I did find that I had to keep reapplying this product and it's not as hydrating as I expected it to be because of the brand itself. I would recommend it 5/10 to my friends.
Andrea B.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this product for a trustworthy chapstick. Unlike other chapsticks, I dont have to reapply all day long. Also, I usually always wear a lip color, and this combines chapstick with an amazing shimmer color that applies very nicely. I would purchase again.
Haylee H.
Somerset
Light weight! Love the lip tint as well as the clear. Found at Walmart but typically can find anywhere DG, cvs.. Lasted awhile but had to reapply after drinking/eating. Very easy to use. Self explainatory. Yes will recommend to anyone friends & family !
Jennifer W.
Enjoyed this product. Would like to repurchase again. Had a really nice shine and Shimmer to it not something I necessarily would wear everyday but was really good for special occasions or weekends when I didn't want to be bothered with a full-on lipstick.
Alondra S.
Las Vegas
I love using this type of product for my lips, it's leaves my lips so soft and gentle! I love it so much , every time I ran out , I always buy more cause I don't want to leave my lips really dry for very long time! Yes I totally buy it again and again!!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.