BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Vanja v.
Mellieha, Santa Maria state
I am using this lip balm at the moment and love it! The product leaves a little bit of highliting shimmer on your lips and light pink color, but not too much. The feeling on lips is really soft and smooth and it cares of my lips. There is just one bad thing about it, when my lips are really cracked during the winter time, I need some extra care, it can not renew my skin. But when my lips are healthy, it is really good in caring for my skin. I love the delicate scent of it. I would say this product is for romantic girls.
Lily H.
N9J3E3
This product doesn’t hydrate you lips and  moisturise your lips as much as a normal lip balm but it gives you a nice rose gold shimmer that lasts a couple hours
Chloe D.
Used this product a lot. Loved the texture, not to thick on your lips. Nice subtle colour, not too bright which is good. Also very easy to apply. I like the packaging, nice and simple.
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
So soft & has a lovely texture,helped my chapped lips a lot!! Also gives a tint/shimmer to the lips,love it..very good value and isn't very much money quite cheap👍
Mica A.
Buenos Aires
Te deja los labios súper suaves y les otorga un brillo ideal para todos los días. Yo lo uso todos los días antes de ir al colegio y la sensación dura todo el día.
Mariya D.
I dislike this product. The smell is too strong. The pink shimmer stain looks to light and shimmery. It dries my lips more than it hydrates it. It says pearly on the packaging. I would not purchase it again.
Nicole G.
Montreal, Quebec
It's sooooo shiny and smooth when it's applied I swear I would use it like at least a dozen times a day because let's be honest who isn't obsessed with chapsticks!
Roxy G.
Santa Cruz de tenerife
This has to be my favourite! The texture and smell divine. I love the effect of shimmer so this is perfect day or night! Even used on the cheek bones to highlight on a night out.
Joshua F.
Loved this product. It helped soften and nourish my dry cracked lips while Leaving a beautiful shine to them. I also love the easy conventional twist tube its in.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I want to love the NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm but I'm not a huge fan of the shine it provides - personal preference. When it comes to lip products in general, I tend to avoid glossy-looking, shine finishes. This lip balm is like a tinted lip balm meets lip gloss finish. That being said, what I liked about the NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm was the way it feels on my lips, it left my lips moisturized. Best of all, unlike lip gloss / tinted lip balms, it did not leave lips feeling sticky, greasy or tacky!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.