BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lauren B.
If you're looking for something that not only will nourish you dry lips but will also give you a shimmery look with or without make up than this is definitely a go to product!
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I like this better than Chapstick or Burt's Bees. I sometimes apply it before bed. It feels instantly moisturizing and soothing, and my lips feel good when I wake up in the morning.
Sharon S.
mangalore
Not too good but nivea’s cream is definitely better than this. Although I did like the packaging. It makes my lips look very oily. Good price though. Recommended for people with extremely patchy lips
Maria M.
Eltham , London
I love all Nivea range products. This is my holiday bag holy grail. I tend to use this as it adds a nice shimmer to the lips and keeps them smooth at the same time when not wearing makeup on holiday.
Jess T.
Feels okay when initially applied but quickly dries out the lips after half an hour. Doesn’t keep the lips moisturized for a long time which requires a lot of re-applying.
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
A fairly moisturizing lip balm with a nice shimmer and a light Wash of pink. Great for no makeup days, or any day that you want a cute lip look without sacrificing moisture
KLara B.
Dures
I'm a person who really loves to take care of myself and my skin i always scrub my lips but however i always get dry and burning lips so i have done a lot of research of lip balms trying to get the perfect one.And i am really happy to recommend you this Nivea Balm.I think that the colour is really nice,yes it is a little shinner but still kind of natural.Something i like the most about it is the smell and the taste almost like a candy type sense...I also believe the Nivea formula is the best cause it really hydrates and smoothns my lips.
Je valide!!!
Tasneem N.
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Nivea shimmer lips moisturiser is a great pick and a great investment for your make up bag as it help keep your lips miniaturized. It is a good product to use not only in the winters but throughout the year. Also I personally like my lips to be soft every morning so I apply a stroke or two every night before going to bed and gently scrub away the dead skin in the morning with a soft bristle toothbrush. This leaves my lips super soft and ready for the lipsticks that I apply... Also it reduces the cracks and makes the lipstick application really smooth... all in all at such a affordable price it's a product you wouldn't regret buying
Esther A.
Lovely, I enjoyed this lip balm to the extent I searched all over for it I couldn't get it anymore. It makes my lips so soft and helps remove dried skin. Lovely product.its very easy to apply.
Harsha
This lip balm is amazing to travel with as it hydrates your lips while giving it a slight tint and sparkle, great for when your out and about and need some extra colour!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.