BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Harsha
This lip balm is amazing to travel with as it hydrates your lips while giving it a slight tint and sparkle, great for when your out and about and need some extra colour!
Esther A.
Lovely, I enjoyed this lip balm to the extent I searched all over for it I couldn't get it anymore. It makes my lips so soft and helps remove dried skin. Lovely product.its very easy to apply.
Tina K.
Leaves your lips soft and silky feeling. Only thing Im not in love with is that it is like putting lipgloss on. It doesnt soak in for more moisturized, natural feeling.
Vanja v.
Mellieha, Santa Maria state
I am using this lip balm at the moment and love it! The product leaves a little bit of highliting shimmer on your lips and light pink color, but not too much. The feeling on lips is really soft and smooth and it cares of my lips. There is just one bad thing about it, when my lips are really cracked during the winter time, I need some extra care, it can not renew my skin. But when my lips are healthy, it is really good in caring for my skin. I love the delicate scent of it. I would say this product is for romantic girls.
Lily H.
N9J3E3
This product doesn’t hydrate you lips and  moisturise your lips as much as a normal lip balm but it gives you a nice rose gold shimmer that lasts a couple hours
Francesca A.
Aldworth close, Nottingham
Nivea skin care is always perfect and if good value, it does the job perfectly but I find I have to reapply frequently, I have had to buy multiple due to this reason
Mica A.
Buenos Aires
Te deja los labios súper suaves y les otorga un brillo ideal para todos los días. Yo lo uso todos los días antes de ir al colegio y la sensación dura todo el día.
Mariya D.
I dislike this product. The smell is too strong. The pink shimmer stain looks to light and shimmery. It dries my lips more than it hydrates it. It says pearly on the packaging. I would not purchase it again.
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
So soft & has a lovely texture,helped my chapped lips a lot!! Also gives a tint/shimmer to the lips,love it..very good value and isn't very much money quite cheap👍
Roxy G.
Santa Cruz de tenerife
This has to be my favourite! The texture and smell divine. I love the effect of shimmer so this is perfect day or night! Even used on the cheek bones to highlight on a night out.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.