BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Megan S.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
I absolutely LOVE this lip product. It was my ALL time fav. I much buy about 8 of these a year. They are so hydrating, smooth on your lips, easy to apply, very long lasting and super easy to carry around with you.
Annabella P.
This product is amazing! It keeps my lips soft throughout the day, I bought this product from my local boots. It lasts for hours! I've bought this product multiple times and will continue to, I would recommend!
kirstin g.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Love this product! Super hydrating on the lips, especially in winter. Gives a lovely shimmer and shine to the lips when applied on its own and on top of lipstick. Easy to source, affordable and lasts a long time.
Jennifer T.
Too shimmery for my liking and the colour looked streaky on the lips. The product lasted me a while but I wouldn’t purchase it again. I would just prefer a regular lip balm as the added shimmer was unnecessary.
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ ʜ.
Australia
I do love this Nivea product too ! I just found it wasn’t the same consistency as the other Nivea lip balms ! the shimmer was perfect and not over the top though ! once again super affordable and long lasting !
Ana T.
Santo Domingo
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is magnificent. It cumplited all of my expectations. This was my first time using it, and I would use it again. It is very cheap, a great price. I'd like to recommend it to my friends.
Victoria M.
I love this lip balm, especially during the winter when your lips are sore and you done really want to put lip gloss on this is the thing to use it moisturises your lips but also gives them a nice pinky shimmer
Rosie S.
Glasgow
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and it also gives a pretty, natural shimmer with a pink tint (and a nice taste) to the lips for a nice everyday makeup look, or to just nourish your lips. My go to lip balm when wearing a face of makeup!
Caitlin S.
england
Love love love. Not only does this keep your lips nice and moisturised it gives you a nice shine in the sun and the packaging s nice and pink (lovely shade) great value. Would buy again and recommend for sure.
Anisah R.
Birmingham
The Nivea shimmer is amazing it's an everyday product helps with cut lips and leaves a glossy pink finish, the application Is so easy. I brought the product from boots. It's good value for the price, I would recommend this product to anyone , I always recommend it to my family and friends
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.