BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
chlo🥀 c.
absolutely love this product! the lip balm is very moisturising and gets rid of that dry lip feeling which i love! the shimmer is so pretty and goes perfectly with a no makeup - makeup look. i absolutely love this product and 100% recommend.
Caitlin J.
Great product! Moisturises and flows easily on the lips. However if your the sort of person who doesn't like a pearl, light pink tint on the lips, then I wouldn't recommend this product. Overall it does the job and is great to travel with.
Mia K.
B65 8hz
This I have used I use this more in the winter than in the summer just because of the fact I have chapped lips and this product is like holy grail it really hydrates your lips good!!
I love this so so so much! The shimmer looks very good, and there's a hint of pink colour, aswell as it moisturises very well! It is quite cheap (at vita). Packaging is nice, ingredient and other info is listed. Recomend greatly!
Ray K.
Cotia Sp
Isto é incrível eu amo demais, é muito bom para os meus lábios, tenho ótimos resultados com a nívea, e principalmente com este produto, vale a pena comprar, sempre compro deste, ótima qualidade!!!!!!!
member-86031562c
This lip balm is great it really moistures the lips and leaves the lips with a lovely shine . It is really good on holiday as it protects and you could put it on your lips and your cheeks to add more shine . Most a niava products are super moisturising and this is one of them
Courtney M.
Newry
Great product, I love lip balm with a tint. It has a beautiful texture and finish. I go to it I don't feel like putting any makeup on but I want a bit of colour and moisture. Great product all round.
Jessy M.
Leduc, AB
While cute on the lips, this balm did what most balms do on me, which is that it ended up drying my lips put more than moisturizing them. These may work better on someone who does not have dry lips.
kristal b.
aldergrove
Not as hydrating I found it made my lips kind of dry and patchy if I used too much or if I didn't use another Chapstick before and it does not smell at all really. If you're looking for colour best to use Chapstick and then a gloss.
Fa A.
So cool but a bit expensive it actually helps me because i keep on licking my lips and that's bad butat the end I found a good solution and it last about a day i got it from drug store and unfortunately it wasn't that cheap but I would buy it again when this one is done
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.