BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ivigna K.
Esempre fui apaixonada por bálsamos labiais, quanto maior a hidratação, melhor. A embalagem do produto é bem bonita e resistente. Me suspreendeu positivamente pela qualidade e modernidade  O tamanho é de 8,5cm. Prefeito para carregar na bolsa ou no bolso.
Carlotta N.
This product really cares for your lips and moisturises them, leaving them glossy and shiny. I have used it but and it lasted me for nearly 3 months. The price is perfect for this quality product and I would definitely buy it again because it’s fabulous.
Danielle P.
London
Feels really nice and give chapped lips a fresh finish! Bought this in Boots or a pound shop can't remember, but it is awesome. Not pricey at all cheap! Good value. Highly recommend. Good luck shopping!
Chloe W.
England
Such a nice moisturising lip product. It makes you lip nice and natural, but also give the a nice pinky shine so that it still looks like your wearing something on your lips. Would defiantly recommend it you don't like wearing full coverage lipsticks.
Tsvetina R.
Sofia
Good product. My lips feel healthier and softer. Using it all the time. I love Nivea lip balms because they aren't pricey. The formula is really good. They are applied with ease. The lips are healthy and moisturized. Would definitely buy it again.
Laura G.
Doral, FL
It's a product that give you protection and color at the same time. It has a good price. You can find it anywhere. It's really easy to use, but I didn't like the color, is really soft to my mind. I give it to my little cousin, is a color for a little girl.
Katie R.
Very hydrating! Just one downside is it makes your lips kind of pink in a weird tacky sort of way. It is reasonably priced tho but doesn't last very long! It's not one of my favourites but I just wanted to give it a try to see what's new out there!
sofia E.
this product leaves your lips really soft and with a little bit of color, its perfect to go to school with, because it is not an agresive color, is very smooth and very very easy to apply and to work with, it works pretty well, recomend this so much
Katie L.
oldbury
It’s really nice and smithing and does the job and. You pay not a lot for it so it is definitely worth the price it glides on the lips well with no issues but it’s nothing really special apart from the Schiller on your lips that it leaves you with
Rae M.
This was an okay product, as I'm not into lip care that has a shimmer...I prefer products that are plain Jane and have no color and are more natural. I think if you're an individual who likes a fancier lip care then this is the product for you!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.