BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ ʜ.
Australia
I do love this Nivea product too ! I just found it wasn’t the same consistency as the other Nivea lip balms ! the shimmer was perfect and not over the top though ! once again super affordable and long lasting !
Victoria M.
I love this lip balm, especially during the winter when your lips are sore and you done really want to put lip gloss on this is the thing to use it moisturises your lips but also gives them a nice pinky shimmer
kirstin g.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Love this product! Super hydrating on the lips, especially in winter. Gives a lovely shimmer and shine to the lips when applied on its own and on top of lipstick. Easy to source, affordable and lasts a long time.
Jennifer T.
Too shimmery for my liking and the colour looked streaky on the lips. The product lasted me a while but I wouldn’t purchase it again. I would just prefer a regular lip balm as the added shimmer was unnecessary.
Ana T.
Santo Domingo
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is magnificent. It cumplited all of my expectations. This was my first time using it, and I would use it again. It is very cheap, a great price. I'd like to recommend it to my friends.
Caitlin S.
england
Love love love. Not only does this keep your lips nice and moisturised it gives you a nice shine in the sun and the packaging s nice and pink (lovely shade) great value. Would buy again and recommend for sure.
Anisah R.
Birmingham
The Nivea shimmer is amazing it's an everyday product helps with cut lips and leaves a glossy pink finish, the application Is so easy. I brought the product from boots. It's good value for the price, I would recommend this product to anyone , I always recommend it to my family and friends
Sam F.
it's very moisturizing but i did not like the colour of the shimmer. It is easy to apply and it lasted about 1 hour. I've used it when i was younger but now i'm older and i don't like the colour.I wouldn't buy it again.
Rosie S.
Glasgow
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and it also gives a pretty, natural shimmer with a pink tint (and a nice taste) to the lips for a nice everyday makeup look, or to just nourish your lips. My go to lip balm when wearing a face of makeup!
josie b.
Very soft on the lips and gives a great natural shining look to them. Really hydrated the lips and it’s very easy to apply as well. I used this product daily and recommend this for someone who has dry lips.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.