BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ashley T.
I love this product! It is one if my go too's!!! It is amazing!!!  I love the way it makes my lips feel and it smells amazing!!! I recommend it to all my friends! It's easy to apply &I use!!! I would definitely buy again!! I'd rate it 100/100!!! Love this product !
Sarah C.
Really enjoy using this lip balm because it keeps my lips soft and adds a subtle pink shimmer to them which I personally really like. Also this product is so cheap. However I feel it does absorb into your lips fairly quickly and you need to reapply it quite often.
Karen C.
110102
Absolutely perfectus foto humectación and mosturizing, first time i tryed it on i could feel the change and the softeness. This one is not pricey so, It is available and way tío good for that amount, you can find It almost anywhere, i bough It on a local drugstore
Jhanvi A.
This product is super light and perfect for any time when you need a simple look and do not want to wear any thing on your lips then you should go for this product .and this is easy available in mall..or any drug store ..and wpuld totaly recommend others for it
Yesica F.
Me encanta, este es como el nieva clásico,lo bueno de este es que a demás de proteger los labios le da color y brillo, es para cualquier tipo de piel y queda perfecto. Un muy buen color y es perfecto para el invierno, en Argentina ahora hace frío, y es perfecto.
Symone H.
Calgary
Feels very nice on the lips, does not have a sticky or slimy texture. It was very smooth and creamy and adds a very natural and subtle hint of colour to the lips. It helped keep my lips moisturised during the cold winter months and also in the dry heated summer
Adela L.
This was one of the first lip balms I ever owned growing up! Brings back nostalgic memories every time I use it. :) However, I must say that unless you want your lips to look like a frosted pink cupcake, I would not recommend this lip balm. The colour is opaque, and I would compare it to the pigmentation of most drugstore lipsticks. I use this lip balm only on the centre of my lips when I want a bit of a gradient effect and a pop of shine on my lips. It does it's job at moisturizing, which is great for a lip balm at its price point, but it's not a lip balm I would use everyday! The shine is just too noticeable to be natural, and that's not something I want from something marketed as a lip balm. It's a compact tube that is easy to take around, but on one of my excursions, it melted! It literally melted in my purse and the entire inside of my purse was a light sparkly pink. Horrible! I had to wash my bag thoroughly and even then, the scent of the lip balm lingered. So beware in hot weather!Overall, would not repurchase, and would only recommend to those who do not mind an unnatural lip balm.
Alice May S.
4/5 stars.
This lip product is incredible for really dry, chapped lips. Extremely good value for money, just wish the balm was slightly more transparent. However, I use this product often and always recommend it to others in need of a good, moisturising balm.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I love the way this smells and it gives a really nice sheen to my pout. Inexpensive and great to layer on lips as well. This can also be double duty as a highlighter for the face! Great product, excellent brand.
Millissa P.
The proof is in the name- my lips have never felt smoother and hydrated. Before, my lips were really chapped from the brutal weather but now they feel amazing and I finally feel confident again. For the price, you really can't go wrong, would highly recommend this affordable and highly effective product.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.