BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sabrina J.
kent , london
When I purchased this product it gave a nice pinky tone to my lips which is perfect if you are going for a daytime makeup look. It lasts well on the lips and it feels smooth on the lips as well, I would defiantly purchase this product again and it’s worth the money and I would recommend this to others. Good product
Crystal B.
Lloydminster
This lip balm has a light scent that is not too overpowering. It is easy to apply and glides on smoothly. The shimmer is subtle, it goes nicely overtop a matte lipstick or on bare lips. I didn't find it kept my lips hydrated very long, and I had to keep reapplying. Overall it's a nice lip balm but not spectacular.
Shannon T.
This product is absolutely amazing! I use it especially for school as it leaves a subtle tint on my lips and also leaves them both shimmery and moisturised. It is easy to apply and also a great size to leave in your bag and re-apply through the day. I'm sure everyone, upon trying this product, will absolutely love it.
Sarah ❤.
This lip balm has a soft pink colour to it and a subtle shimmer. The packaging is the same as most of the other Nivea lip balms and they are rather strong. It keeps my lips soft and moisturised for hours and has a nice touch of colour in it. I would buy it again as the price is reasonable and it is an excellent product.
Katerina M.
Calgary, AB
I love this NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care because it’s moisturizing but at the same time adds color and shimmer! I hate lipsticks cause they dry my lips so these ones are a must for me to have. The color pigment is also quite exceptional for being a lip balm!
Erin
Ancaster
This product wasn't very moisturizing in my opinion but the shimmer was pretty! The packaging is pretty average, but the tube is conveniently sized. I only purchased it once because it lasts for awhile. I personally wouldn't purchase it again if I were in need of moisture but it's good as a subtle lip colour.
Hannah ✨.
I love the product for a while as it moisturises and adds colour but slowly began to realise that the colour was just too intense for me - maybe I was applying too much product. Would still recommend though, as it was a favourite product of mine for a long time
Chloe W.
garvagh
So it's came to the cold weather again which means cold sores ect, so I tried this lip balm, it was only a couple of pounds ,I wasn't really too impressed by it ,it glides on easily but when applied I wasn't too fond of the texture of it on my lips, it seemed like I had a layer of margarine on my lips? It done the job but I just wasn't too fond of it overall
Finlay M.
I love the formula of this lip balm. It leaves a really nice glossy look to your lips whilst keeping them hydrated. Only downfall to this product would be that it doesn't particularly stay on your lips for very long, and so I find that, for a permanent fixture for dry lips, this is not the best product to use.
Emma B.
Stoke On Trent
Love using this product, it's great for rehydrating your lips and helping to get rid of any dryness, brilliant for the colder months. It's a lovely colour leaves a nice shimmer pink which is great with any kind of make up and lovely for a day to day use. I've used it plenty of times and will continue to use!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.