BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Wendy C.
St Venera
Very moisturizing and great for dry lips especially during the winter ! Smells very nice and gives the lips a nice shimmer ♥️ I never leave the house without it in my pocket !
Lexie A.
saint john
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product, it’s very smooth, hydrating for the lips and most of all keeps my lips looking great!! I would tell everyone to go give this product a try it works wonders
leaving b.
This lip balm does the job of moisturising however it does leave a bit of a pink shine which also appealing to everyone. Nonetheless it is still effective the only downfall is the shine but I would recommend if you like the shine.
Olivia P.
Very pretty shimmery pink colour, but reminds me of lip balms I used when I was younger. The packaging is simple but sleek and I am pleased with the product overall, it did what is is supposed to do and made my lips look shimmery!
Luke B.
Similar to the normal lip balm from Nivea this is a sub par lip product which isn’t very moisturising except the shimmer on this makes it tacky and unsuitable for daily use
Ella M.
It's a nice lip balm. Easy to carry with you, in a bag or your pocket. I like the shimmer aspect to it but it doesn't leave my lips feeling as moisturised as I would wish.
Niki K.
It smells good and has a nice colour but personally it is too shimmery for me because I am used to normal lipbalmes and mats. It is not that pricy so if you like shimmery stuff on you’re lips than I would defiantly recommend it.
Adriennne M.
I love this lip product. I am a faithful Nivea creme user on my face and body. When I saw this balm in the drug store I decided to give it a try since I love Nivea creme so much. I am completely hooked on Revlon's Colorstay Ultimate lip color in Iconic Iris because it is my lip color but better and it is shimmery. Because the Colorstay does not moisturize, I wanted a lip balm for nighttime use and for when I am not wearing makeup. I do prefer a shimmer on my lips as opposed to just clear. My first makeup product I owned at 10 years old was Mary Kay's pearl lip gloss. 35 years later I still love the way shimmer looks on my lips. If I apply too much of this it is a little too frosty but as long as I use it in moderation it is the perfect hint of pinky shimmer. I like the way this product is moisturizing but not greasy just like Nivea Creme is for my skin. Before this balm I was using Nivea Creme to moisturize my lips but missed the shimmer. Love it and for $3.99 I did not mind taking a chance on it.
Isabelle K.
Didn’t find this very moisturising, it was more the shimmer and colour I liked the most so I guess if you want a lipbalm instead of wearing lipstick this would be good 🤷‍♀️
Grxce K.
Gives a great shimmer. Great for anyone to use or starters getting into make up, still currently use mine. Mpsturizing but have to re apply a few times. Pretty colour.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.