BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Tatiana R.
But I had a slight pinky tint to it my Harris Bonsal it’s very nice of it keeps me very much it’s got a fabulous packaging as my friend others is very portable cheap and helpful I love the product my friends have it with her around to school and I’ll bags and then I’ll ham bags
Agatha G.
I enjoyed this product it kept my lips hydrated for the day and it gave them a little shine and colour which I really enjoyed. The packaging was colourful and represented the colour of the lip balm. I would recommend this product to others.
Annie H.
I tried it once but the silvery shimmer didn't really go well with my skin tone/colour so i've kept it unused since. But for those who likes or want to try a silvery, sparkly lipstick/balm this product may be the one...
Becky P.
Borrowed this from my mum at work one day as in front of the fires can make skin amd lips very dry its lovely smells nice and a good price would recommend
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
The nivea lip balm is my absolute fav product in this collection (from the Nivea package I received). I love it! It is so moisturizing and doesn't flake off like some products do. It really hydrated my lips and filled in the lines. And on top of that I love shimmery frosty look it gave my lips. It made my whole face glow. The colour is very neutral and I think it could be used for almost any complexion. I found it to go on smoothly and evenly and it isn't sticky or gooey like many other lip products. I would definitely buy this product.
Nicole S.
St, AB
This lip balm is extremely moisturizing while giving you a nice sheen of colour. Very easy to apply and then to turn down and put away. It’s perfect for the on-the-go woman. I’d definitely recommend.
Aoife D.
Dublin
This product by Nivea is nice, nothing really out of the ordinary. It’s very smooth and moisturizing, but it melts if it gets to warm. There is also no shimmer to this product.
Jennessa H.
Halifax
I used this so much when I was a kid, I absolutely loved it! Mostly because I was never allowed to wear lipstick haha but it also worked really well. I'll have to try it again!
Ezra A.
This is good but the effect of shimmer on lips is not what i expected it to be but still the product is good. The product also not that pricey and suitable for young teenager.
Charlotte B.
Lincoln
My mum introduced me to it one day after having no lip balm on me, and now we both love it! Gives a beautiful light shimmer that makes me feel that little bit extra glamorous.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.