2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
It’s moisturising however, as someone with darker, more pigmented lips it’s looked very white and made my lips look grey. If you’ve got light lips this can look lovely
Nice color, good product would recommend it on a daily basis not so much with chapped lips (because if the color) as I like to put a big amount of it on my lips and corners and it looks pretty weird
Does product is really amazing kiss my lips are hydrated however as someone have dark skin I wouldn't recommend it because it leaves your lips looking very white because of the pink in the lip balm
Love this lip balm!! It’s my go to for daily use and great to glam up your look for a lunch date. Leaves your lips soft and it’s slightly tinted with a light shimmery pink colour making your lips look healthy and super soft. The packaging is ideal for this product, relatively small but bright colours so easy to find in your handbag
Not recommended, it's a dry lipstick and it does feel dry on my lips. Maybe was just the one that I bought but I got a bad experience. Not really a fan of Nivea lip balms
Best thing ever it does its job but unlike the original lipbalm it adds some pinkish tint to your lips and some shimmer which is great if u dont wanna wear lipstick and keep your lips moisturized
I apply this before doing my makeup to keep my lips moisturised. The colour can be off at first but sinks in and looks nice after my makeup application. Would recommend :) xx
The packageing is ok, only problem is the colour doesnt last and your lips dont stay smooth not to great for dry lips this product is more for a cute colour.
These smell great, leave a beautiful shimmer on your lips, and are affordable. The only reason I didn’t give a 5th star is because I’ve found that it is less moisturizing than other lip balms.
Perfect smell. Long lasted product. It leaves my lips all day smooth and with a nice shimmer glowing look. Hope you all used it. It really works. I’m gonna give it as a gift to all my friends.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos