BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Emilie T.
Indiana
I loved this chapstick so much. This is one of my favorite chopsticks. This did meet my expectations. It is cheap and affordable . I bought mine at target. I am a repeat user since my mother always bought these. I would 10/10 buy it again and recommend it to who ever wants to try it
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
This is my all time favorite!! I've been using this for years, tried so many different lip products and this is still my go to for a lip product that moisturizes my lips and has a little color! Highly recommend!
At first I really liked this product I was excited because of the color but then it was way too shimmer for me I personally like shine pretty lipstick but this you must use with caution just put a small amount of the product on your lips. It's great for your lips as it keeps them soft and healthy and smells so good #ICouldEatIt
Caitlan S.
auckland
I believe it's just as important to take care of your lips, and this Nivea shimmer radiant lip balm defiantly met my expectations leaving my lips feeling hydrated and smooth after one easy application. The packaging is also pretty to slip into your handbag which is also a bonus.
Ashleigh H.
Steger, IL
This is a Great product! Super affordable for any budget and it makes my lips feel great! I feel like when I use this a little while before using my regular lipsticks it makes it last MUCH Longer! It’s also great by itself and I love the “shimmer”! Very much worth the low price!!!
Julia H.
It was so moisturizing and was a beautiful color I really love this product and it is very affordable it was my first time using this brand and this products I applied it in the morning before school or work and it lasted the entire time I would recommend this to others
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love all of the Nivea lip care products. They each have a very different distinctive flavor. From vanilla to tiramisu. They all do what they say and this one is very silky and leaves your lips very inviting.
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
I live by this product it has been the best chap stick / lip gloss I have ever try'd an owned, I swear by it an I recommend it for everyone! It has saved my lips, ESP in the winter, I don't know what I would do without my Nivea!
Cathy M.
Las Vegas
It is very moisturizing. It leaves a pink tint if you don't like wearing dramatic lipsticks. Very easy to apply. The package is pretty I've used this a lot when I had dry lips or when I didn't want to wear a lot of makeup. I recommended this to my friends and they loved it.
latasha W.
Madison, AL
This product makes my lips feel so smooth it is a lot like soft lips pearls. It i very easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations in the soft category. It does last awhile but if when you drink anything sometimes it comes off. I would recommend this product to others
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.