BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Rhiann Y.
Shrewsbury
The appearance of this lip balm is extremely unappealing as it leaves a bright shiny residue. The formula of this is very grainy and once applied small grains of pigment and shimmer can be noticed on the lips. I would not recommend to anyone. I saw or felt little to no difference in the appearance or texture of my lips.
Jenna C.
Absolutely amazing pocket size product keeps your lips soft smooth and hydrated and prevents chapping all year round not just winter
Would def recommend this product to family and friends 100% awesome
Claire J.
Apo, AE
I love this. Favorite lip product! Each time, I
am surprised at the effectiveness. It meets my expectations and I would
recommended this product in the future. For the price, excellent value
and I would buy again.  Also, easy to find at any local retailer. Doesn't last super long though but the price makes that ok.
Uche E.
Bristol
Don’t like it! At all, it’s just my personal opinion,
It’s definitely not pricey and i think it’s good value for money but my only problem with it is, it gives you the shine, it doesn’t do the job of a lip balm!
Packing is great, easy to carry around
First time user and I’d only recommend it to people that like theirs lip balm shinny, personally it doesn’t do the job for me!
chloee R.
Gives you a subtle but beautiful shimmer on your lips while keeping your lips plump and moisturised would highly recommend for someone that like a bit shimmer in there lip balms it's a beautiful colour also. NIVEA Shimmer Lip CareNIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
Chelsie B.
North Parade, Whitley Bay
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care is just your standard lip balm with a pink shimmery finish. It's a nice balm don't get me wrong, but my lips are so pigmented that the light pink may as well be an actual lipstick and it just makes me look trashy. Personal opinion though, it would probably look nice over a lip stain.
Eden S.
Adelaide
I take it in my bag everywhere because I love it so so so much. It feels really nice and it also looks nice and shiny. It is cheap and easy to find at your local chemist or drugstore. I got mine for $5 Australian and I HIGHLY recommend you to buy this because I've already gone through 2 of them in the past year.
Lucía A.
Madrid
If you are a fan of everyday natural makeups you would love this chapstick. Its moustrising and not only that,  it gives you a natural glossy lips with the shimmer in it. Its is not a product that would love everyone but its always okay to have a vaseline bar with shimmer without getting an sticky gloss.
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
One of the perfect products for lips, i got it from USA
I adore it because it has a shine too like a normal lip gloss
So it gives me the sense of lip relaxation and it lasts for about 8 hours besides it has a very lovely unique smell .. really amazing ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️️
Meagan H.
London, ON
I love this product for your lips. Not only does it make your lips really soft and moisturized, it adds a hint of shimmer. The product smells good as well and affordable.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.