BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Abbey F.
Absolutely love this!!! It keeps your lips SUPER hydrated; and it gives them a lovely shimmer too!!! This is definitely a product that I will continue to repurchase.
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care is not heavily pigmented, more like a barely tinted lip gloss that lightens. I also outline it with a light color lip-liner a couple of shades darker and it looks fantastic, and still natural-looking because this color is so subtle. Hard to describe, but recommended. My FAVORITE lip product that I use most often.
Megan M.
belfast
Nivea as a brand are really good anyways very affordable also this little beauty of a product really helps my dry lips i get really bad dry lips it puts them in a smooth condition and gives a little bit of shimmer what more could you want!!!!!
Kaydee C.
I really like this product because it really helps my dry, sensitive lips. Also the packaging on the Nivea shimmer lip care is really impressive. I would say this product is selling really good for the price of it
. The only improvement is that it could be more long lasting. But apart from that it is one of the best lip products I have used.
I loved how moisturizing the lip balm was, but didn’t love how shimmery it applies on my lips. But the packaging was super cute and it was easy to find at Rite Aid! It was very affordable and that’s what drew me to it at first. If you like the shimmery look, this is definitely for you.
Elisa G.
Molto idratante e lascia le labbra morbide, lo uso prima di mettere un rossetto liquido, per renderlo meno secco. Prima di applicarlo, però, tolgo il burocacao, altrimenti la durata del rossetto riduce notevolmente. Non lo uso l'inverno quando le mie labbra sono particolarmente secche e si rompono. Nel complesso, un burocacao nella media.
Clare M.
I love this product. Although it’s not the hydrating version, it softened my lips a lot. The shimmer is subtle but I like that. I’ve bought many of these over the years however they last a long time as there is a lot of product!
Katie N.
Very good product and very reliable. Long lasting. Meet my expectations greatly. It’s a good value for money, not to pricy and the packaging is good as-well. I would defiantly buy again.
Rihana B.
The packaging is beautiful. The size of the product is very convenient. It’s small so easily and chuck into MyVery bag or in my pocket. The product is very gently and so soft on My lips. It often keeps them plump for a very long time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new lip balm. Cheap and very travel friendly!
Lucy J.
If you didn't want to use the original, this is a great alternative and gives a little colour and shimmer to the lips. Lovely for during the day or when you're working. Even with a simple no makeup look, a little concealer, blusher and the Nivea lip balm is all you need to look natural :-)
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.