BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Chandhini S.
Leicester
I honestly didn't love this product compared to other Nivea lip products.  I think it is something I would reach for if I didn't have any other lip balms.  My lips are naturally pigmented so the shimmer and color didn't suit me and washed me out, so in-evidently I would be using a color over top this one in order to ensure I don't look ashy or washed out.
Poppy H.
This is a lovely lip balm great for a young girl have a beautiful sweet smell to is and leaves a nice shimmer to the lips the only thing i don’t like is if you put to much on you lips look silver and looks a bit weird
Chloe P.
Flint
I love this product because if you have a matte lipstick or anything like that and you aren’t a fan of lipgloss you can just wear this on top plus it gives amazing moisture to your lips.
Sonika V.
Surrey
I like Nivea balms but I’m not a fan of shimmer and I found the colour of this one unflattering for my skin tone. It is effective and reasonably priced so if you like shimmer in your balms this may be a good option!
lianne P.
Have bought this a couple of times and been given as part of a gift so have used a few times , I don't particularly like it though, it always drys my lips and leaves them feeling horrible! won't be purchasing again!
Ellie D.
This product didn't quite meet my expectations as to get your lips really smooth you need to use it around 6 times a day. However, it is vey wearable as it has a shimmer to it and easy to carry around with you. I would recommend to others but just just bare in mind that you need to apply around 6 times a day :)
Emma S.
I love this lip balm because it leaves a tint of pink on your lips and and it also has a shimmer to it by it’s helping your lips so it’s great!!! Highly recommend!! Very affordable!!
Connie F.
Chatham
I don’t think words can describe how outstanding this product is! The texture is great, packaging is absolutely terrific, everything about this product is incredible. When you apply, it gives you a shimmering lip look and makes them look so soft and smooth. Tastes quite nice, would recommend to quite a large amount of people as it is such a spectacular product. 10/10. NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
Mia B.
This lip balm is super shimmery however is not the most hydrating, the value for money is fine, the product was a little bit disappointing as it was my first time using it and there are room for improvement.
Alex S.
The product has a subtle fragrance and a super sheer color. It kept my lips feeling hydrated and soft. Easy and a nice everyday lip product to keep lips smooth and shimmery.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.