BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Anna A.
This was okay. It was more for shimmer than actual hydration. I didn't like the color on me. And I needed more chapstick anyways. It was like a cheap pinky shimmer color. I wouldn't recommend it as a hydrating product.
Kristen M.
Huntersville, NC
I love the light shimmer of this chapstick paired with the ultra hydrating Nivea formula. I've been using nivea products since i was 16 and this is one of my repeat buys. This is a great chapstick to buy for a young girl experimenting with make up!
Annie P.
Seattle
I’ve purchased this lip balm several times over the years and I’m always satisfied with it. It had a chunky stick for a more thorough application and is very moisturizing. The shimmer adds a little something so that you don’t have to apply a gloss over the top and risk drying out your lips further.
Alyssa J.
oak lawn
This product is great. I bought it not to long ago to try it out because almost everyone i know was talking about it. It gives you this very sheer pop of color and shine while it makes your lips super soft. I use this every time before i apply a liquid lip or matte lipstick so my lips don't dry out.
Carolyn J.
Sidney
The Nivea shimmer lip care has a pink tint to it. It makes your lips soft, but the texture is a little odd. You can feel the glitter stuff from the shimmer, and it isn't irritating, it's just a little weird feeling. I would recommend this product, especially if you want a little color on your lips.
Charlotte H.
Love these! My favorite one currently is the "a kiss of mint and minerals" one. I always apply these before bed so they can work their magic while I sleep. These never fail to give me soft lips when I wake up!
Megan T.
I didn't like this at all. The shimmer was very very metallic--almost frosty. It made my face look washed out. The smell is nice, but the formula is somewhat hard and doesn't feel buttery on my lips like I'd prefer.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I’ll admit, when I was in high school I loved this stuff but I have come to my senses. The color is a really bad idea for a chapstick because it really just makes the lips look way worse than they did before. It smudges on the lips and causes all the cracks from your chapped lips to show big time.
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
i first saw this in line at walmart and bought it because i always have dry lips and i liked the idea of it being shimmery. this stuff did not work for me. it was clumpy and sat on my lips weird. did nothing for my dry lips at all. i threw them away. i dont recommend for people that need hydrating.
Alex S.
I was not really a fan of this chapstick. Although the shimmer was nice after a while it would dry out your lips and would clump some. I don’t think it is worth the price and I probably will not buy it again.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.