BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Toni R.
Nivea Shimmer lip care, is more of a lip balm that shows some colour to your lips, it has a little bit of hydrating but not 100%! I would recommend this for the people that like to have sparkle on their lips.
Alysha B.
Windsor
This chap stick is okay, good for the price and gets the job done most of the time! I usually buy this brand when I am in need of a chap stick and my lips are heavily dry. Met my expectations for the price and have no complaints about the brand!
Denene M.
Newtownabbey
Wonderful feel very soft. Makes lips feel soft and hydrated. So easy to use and can be applied as and when needed. Very good value for money. I usually get them when they are on offer. Got boots superdrug or Tesco. Would definitely buy again.
sarah M.
Wolvo
It's a good product but it doesn't moisturize my lips for very long. It did meet my expectations as it didn't cost that much lol. Definitely easy to use and easy to apply, bought it at Morrisons for a pound. Idon't think I'd reccomend any product other than Carmex darling, that's bae.
Charlie T.
Love it! LeAves your lips so moisturised whilst giving you thatnlopgloss finish! Totally reasonably priced and so easily to purchase. I usually get mine from my local boots and I’ve bight this multiple times. I’d highly recommend to anyone!
Charitha A.
I bought this product but didn’t even use it once because I felt that it’s waste for me or anyone with darker skin tones because it’s have shimmer with looks odd . People who use shinny kind of lip colour for them I guess it’s perfect but not me people who prefer normal plain colours
Sophie K.
Good colour and soothing, really helps my lips stay nice and healthy, also gives a bit of glossiness, good quality and inexpensive, one of my must haves on a daily, apply it every morning and night before I sleep NIVEA Essential Care Lip BalmNIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
Emma A.
A really great product for those colder months!
I suffer extremely bad with chapped lips and not only is this great at moisturising but it also gives your lips a slight rosy tint and a slight satin finish/ shimmer. Nothing too in your face but you can definitely see it there.

I love that packaging of this product that it simply twists up like a normal lipstick bullet and has a plastic lip to secure the product stays hygienic.

The scent of this product is not over powering at all but a subtle hint of vanilla/ floral scent. NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
Ami D.
What girl hasn't had the niva shimmer, a timeless classic. I remember first ever using this as a young girl, like a first lipstick for me. The colour is beautiful and perfect for everyday where. Ladies if you haven't tried it is a Must!!! Go go buy It. Mine is in my bag right now ❤
OFFICAL P.
It was such amazing product I have used it so many times. It was gentle and soft and it was really comfortable. I am a repeat user I love it I would recommend it to all my friends and family and it's good value and yes I would buy it again its so good I wouldn't mind it!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.