BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Anna L.
Ls14 6ad
This product keeps my lips smooth and hydrated, it smells wonderful, and very cheap. I have used other products from Nivea, they are extremely effective and amazing. It’s a brilliant product. 5/5
Samiyyah A.
Nivea shimmer lip care is a good lip balm but there are some better lip balms out their in similar price. I do not find Nivea lip balms very moisturizing. One thing that i noticed in all Nivea lip balms that they make lips soft when they are on lips but make lips drier than normal but you are not wearing them maybe because they contain humectants that suck moisture from lips, same as petroleum jelly.
Lois G.
Review for: 2, Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
This is such a lovely balm for anyone it has a slight shimmer but not too much u can really notice it at school. It’s so smooth and creamy and is just, well a lovely, creamy balm!😃
Chrissy A.
First of all, the color of this was a bit too light for me. Secondly it was very drying on me, and I have now thrown it out, because it did nothing good for me. The only good thing I have to say about this is that the scent was kind of nice, it smelled like strawberry.
Kristýna S.
Prague
Not a bad product, it leaves your lips moisturised and very smooth however, I don't really like the way it makes your lips look - the shimmer in this in my opinion doesn't look very nice, I've used other "shimmery" lip balms and they looked much better on the lips.
Makhaila U.
Fredericton, NB
As someone who loves wearing colour on their lips, but suffers from incredibly dry lips, I thought this product would be a blessing, but if I'm honest, it lasted a week before I threw it out. First of all, it was not long-lasting at all. I felt myself needing to reapply it almost every twenty minutes and on top of that, it constantly left a disgusting greasy feel to my lips, as if it wasn't absorbing to make my lips softer. The texture was incredibly poor and it left the frostiest colour to your lips. Would not recommend at all.
beautygnomes ..
Birmingham
Lip balms are one of my favourite products to try out, and Nivea lip balms are a decent budget option on the market. Unfortunately this one is not the one for me, I’m not keen on the pearly pink/shimmer effect that is left behind, nor the feel of this balm on the lips. It feels different to the other balms that I’ve tried from Nivea, not as smooth and slippery almost- when I rub my lips together when wearing this balm it just feels like they drag against one another, as opposed to being able to roll them nicely against each other.
Rodelmy M.
With over 100 years of experience, you can trust NIVEA to provide lips with the care they deserve.
Features & details
Packaging May Vary
Instantly hydrates lips
With pearl and silk extracts to leave lips with radiant, pearly shimmer
Leaves lips soft and smooth
Skin compatibility dermatologically tested
Colleenia A.
oshawa
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this product gives a light tint of colour on your lips! It also hydrates it as well, it’s nice to use if you’re out and have dried lips it also need some colour to them. Definitely would buy again but would like it if they had more colours :)
Meghaa T.
Chandigarh
Great product, really good for light shimmer for lips great packaging good color. I bought it from nearby supermarket store it is very easy to apply. It is easily available every store. And yes I would buy it again fu or sure and also recommend
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.