BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a Super conditioning stick! I love to keep this one on me not only for the conditioning but for touch ups. This is a great fall back for when your lip sticks/ glosses are on their last leg on a long day. Just the right amount of pigment for a pick me up!
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
this is an incredible product, I really like is one of my favorites products from this Brand "nívea" I really feel my lips more care and soft I always aply it before I put a lipstick on my lips. I really feel the difference I love it this is amazing
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Love, Love, LOVE!!!! Me and all my roommates in college went through so many of these over the course of living together for two years. Everyone I come across that tries this loves it just as much as I do. It leaves your lips feeling super soft and the shimmery pink color is beautiful in people of all skin tones. Would reccomend to anyone and everyone!
Seesa X.
Los Angeles, CA
Packaging is cute but that is about it. The actual balm did not help to heal my chapped lips. The shimmer was a bit of a turn off and gave me flashbacks of 8th grade of frosted lipsticks.

Definitely a product for someone who doesn't need heavy moisture/hydrated lips and looking for a "natural" makeup look without the use of lipstick.
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
I love this it's so soft and such a beautiful like pink shimmer it leaves on your lips. I wish more places carried it such as Walmart or Smith's, I'm only able to find it in locally owned stores. It is cheaper on Amazon 6 for 15$ vs. 3$ for 1$ but I wanted to try it before I got six of them. Next time I'll order the 6 from Amazon worth it!!! :)
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
No doubt this is a great chapstick! Nivea's products are always good, however, I didn't like the shimmery finish it gave. I know that's the whole point, but I think it's way too much! My mom loved it though, so I guess it may be more suitable for a not-so-casual look. Don't use it when your lips are chapped! It's only great for a bit of protection :)
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth
I like the way it feels on my lips. It’s thin and not all chap sticky thick. I would say it definitely met my expectations and the price was reasonable not to mention it has a cute color and stick. It’s something I would recommend to others.
Isabelle K.
Dobbs Ferry
The Nivea Shimmer Radiant Lip Care is really a great product! I purchased it at my local CVS in the makeup section. I LOVE LOVE the way it smells and tastes! It provides a subtle but pretty shine to the lips and a little bit of a pinky tint to the lips that give a youthful healthy look to you. The one thing that I don't love about this product is it can clump up after wearing it for a long time on the lips. I recommend this product for women and girls of all ages.!
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
This along with many of other chap sticks is moisturizing and lasts for a good time if put on sufficiently. The scents are great too, it’s a great addition to the chapstick. I recommend if you are looking for an easy and affordable product.
Susan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a hard time keeping lipstick look fresh. I purchased this because it was very moisturizing and had a hint of color. I have a fair complexion and brunette hair and Light pink shade was perfect. You do need to put it on often as the color does not stay on but I love how it makes my lips feel. Unfortunately I need to replace it as one of my teenage daughters decided they liked it too!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.