BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Maci C.
S Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
My FAVORITE !! I have already ran out of 2 tubes of it. I always get it bc it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth but gives you a light pink shimmer! So cute!!!!!
Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this chapstick ! The smell is amazing and it leaves your lips with this pink glittery beautiful color . Usually chapsticks are clear and kinda have a weird taste and smell but this is really nice , I loved it . It’s my to go everyday
Ally D.
Orange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nivea’s shimmer lip care is amazing. Not only are you hydrating and soothing your lips. But your also making them look nice because this product has shimmer and pigment. If you want healthy looking lips this is the way to go.
Everything N.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
This was way to thick in looked bad . The pink color was very bright and looked messy and clumps I only use it at home I would not wear in public. Its soft but too messy.
Janette O.
Doraville
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly it does add some shimmer to your lips and moisturizes your lips but I don’t like how light my lips look although the formula does keep my lips moist the tint is light my lips look dry and i prefer a rosy red lip color or glossy.
Juliana Z.
linden
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product l highly recommended it. Too soft with my lips and it last for ever. I don’t have dry lips anymore
isabelle l.
Olathe
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip balm is great because it moisturizes super well while providing the slightest bit of pick with a shimmer to it. This is good for simple makeup looks or just to moisturize your lips. I supposed it’s like a multipurpose lip balm.
Christina W.
Loraine, Illinois
I mistakenly bought this and didn’t realize there was shimmer. I saw the pink and thought it was one of their other options. The feel is ok but I hated the shimmer.
Mindy M.
I liked it, wasn't to greasy. Not my typical brand, was bought for me, but I would buy it now that I've tried it if I want a lip balm with shimmer and color.
Breeanna H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a 10/10. It smells good, the formula is great, and it moisturizes your lips with some glam! Don’t let the sparkles fool you, it still works just as good. Can’t beat the price either! Must have.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.