BY NIVEA #62 in Lip Care

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Amanda D.
This is an amazing product. Come in a small tube that’s perfect for your pocket or purse. Looks super cute over a lipstick. Love being able to dress my lipstick up with shimmer as well as soften my lips at the same time.
Lizette R.
A Very Good And Affordable Product, I Loved The Way It Felt And Looked On My Lips. Ut Had A Nice Shimmer To It And Also  Not To mention The Amazing Smell It Had To It Also. It Really Did Meet My Expectaions, I Would Defiantly Buy This Product Again.
Angela F.
San Antonio, TX
I got this to try since I loved the other Nivea lip products I’ve tried. I didn’t like the shade of pink but it wasn’t outrageous. It gave a little shimmer and tint of color, perfect if you just want a hint of pink!
Angejolie B.
I like this as it is decently moisturizing, however, the shimmer us a bit odd shade wise. Usually lighter than your natural lip and gets stuck in any dry places or cracks etc and looks super weird when it does =/
Nicole C.
Love this product so much! Makes my lips feel super hydrated and it has the smallest amount of shimmer which is super flattering. I do feel it needs to be re applied evrry couple hours but most products have similar wear affects. High reccomend.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I loooove this lip balm! I bought it by mistake and couldn’t be happier! It lasts long, keeps my lips super moisturized. Love the color and the smoothness of it. I will definitely
Buy it again in the futureZ
ashley B.
Williamsburg
I really liked this product. It made my lips shimmery, while also moisturizering them. Before using this product, my lips were very chapped and dry, & after a couple of uses, it heled my lips. I would use this with a full face of makeup.
Samy C.
It's not really moisturizing even if I used to all the time! It tends to dry up my lips even quicker then I don't apply anything. The shimmery pink color doesn't look good on dark colored lips. I cannot think of one reason to like this
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are so moisturizing and it leaves a nice glow to the lips. They can be on the pricier end when it comes to chapsticks. I think the application is easy and smooth. I will be repurchasing.
Bernadette B.
Oxford
I love this balm. Is really moisturizing and soft. The container is slim and fits easily into my purse, as well as adding a nice nayutal shimmer to the lip. Super cute and great for everyday use.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.