BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jennifer L.
Montville
Review for: 2 more...
Although I'm usually happy with this brand, this version just didnt work for me. The shimmery pink tinted chapstick does not seem to apply evenly giving it a blotchy look. The shimmer is too intense and gave my lips a metallic look that just wasn't the look I was hoping for.
Brandi W.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product didn’t last very long after I put it on which was a turn off and it was thicker than I’d like.
Paula E.
Dewey, OK
Review for: 2 more...
This balm looks very pretty on the lips and is comfortable. However, I felt that the hydration did not last and I had to reapply more frequently than with other balms.
Giselle 💜.
Astoria,Queens NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It’s an okay product , only used it a few times. It a little pricey. I personally love cherry so I enjoy the cherry one.
Shallynn M.
Titusville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use these on natural make up days or over a liquid liostick. It adds hydration and i love the touch of shimmer!
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love Nivea lip balm - but only the blue one! This shimmer variety honestly does not do the brand justice! It provides a hell of a lot of shimmer but does not hydrate your lips whatsoever - it may even dry them out!!
Emma G.
Review for: 2 more...
This lip balm added a nice hint of pink to the lips but a was a little too shimmery for me. It also wasn’t the most effective at dealing with chapped lips, which was disappointing. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either.
Maci C.
S Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
My FAVORITE !! I have already ran out of 2 tubes of it. I always get it bc it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth but gives you a light pink shimmer! So cute!!!!!
Samantha S.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 2 more...
Pretty decent lip care product. The flavor is not too strong but definately there. This particular lip balm is the best for Minnesota winters in my opinion. The shimmer is nice for an added pop and isn't too glittery.
Janet T.
Richmond Hill, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Really love Nivea lip care products but doesn’t really last long. I still recommend it because it leaves your lips so smooth and soft. The shimmer makes your lips look 10x better but you do have to reapply throughout the day.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.