BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sarah S.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Very easy application. Great taste. Goes on smoothly to the lips. I enjoy this, but it’s definitely not a go to of mine. I love the packaging. Super cute but a little big for my liking.
Baylies E.
Weehawken , NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 2 more...
I like this stuff. It works fine but I feel like the formula isn’t right for me personally. And it’s also veryyy shimmery which I don’t like, I wished it was more subtle
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your lips to another level!!!!!!! And super soft lips!
Janet T.
Richmond Hill, NY
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 2 more...
Glides on smooth and leave your lips looking soft and new. I recommend this for those who doesn’t like lipsticks and just want a natural look. This maybe for you because I feel it blends with your natural lip color.
Olivia S.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty for everyday but not very hydrating I prefer the silk and shine in the purple tube
Abby W.
Greenville, NC
Review for: 2 more...
I always grab this chapstick during the winter months because I feel like it does a pretty good job and I love the touch of color. However, I wouldn't really recommend this to someone who has chronic chapped lips because I do not think it would be strong enough to help. I would suggest blistex for this people.
Lexi M.
Rochester, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
i wasn’t a huge fan of the formula or the shimmer in this product, and i really love shimmer! It wasn’t terrible, but definitely not my favorite.
Mo☆☆☆ W.
Andover
Review for: 2 more...
Sucks. Once again this stupid website is WASTING MY F*****G time! And it keeps making me write more! I’m f*****g done telling u how much I HATE THIS STUPID BRAND!
Viri 💘.
Sn Luis Obispo, CA
I give this three stars out of 5 because the product is hydrating and feels nice to the lips, however, the color doesn't suit my skin tone as much as I'd like. I thought it would be specks of shimmer but there's so much that it gives a weird almost white color to your lips. Definitely more opaque than I thought it would be.
Belynda A.
Atlanta
Review for: 2 more...
Make my lips feel so smooth and soft! It's not too greasy and really coats the lips for some time. I have repurchased this item many time, and am always super pleased. I do love the packaging its perfect for on the go. Absolutely one of the best lip balms out there!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.