BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
This product makes my lips look so nasty. It has the ugliest pink/shimmery color that looks like kid makeup. I really do not recommend this product, you will look like you scraped baby pink lipstick with full on chunks of glitter on your lips. Yes, it is moisturizing, but the “shimmer” ruins it for me. Don’t waste your time on this. Use regular lip balm and apply the lipstick color of your choice.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Women have a tendency to have a million and one lip products. I am one of these women and so I bought this product despite not needing it. I was hoping for moisture with shimmery finish. Alas, it doesn’t moisturize but rather chapped my lips further and the pink isn’t complimentary to my islander skin (tan) at all.

I love Nivea products usually but this was a fail.
#nerdygirl ..
This lip stick works great if you don't have chapped lips. I made the mistake of thinking this would help my lips. It didn't. This lip stick simply adds a shimmer to your lips. I really hate the smell of this though. I wish they would of made the lip stick more appealing.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is shimmery-sheer. I am a light medium complected woman with brown hair and eyes and this looks fantastic and not at all overbearing on me. It does very slightly lighten my lips, but I like that look. this is another product that I can swipe on without a mirror. Its not a fantastic moisturizer if your lips are very dry and need repair, but its great for everyday use.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I used this product because I was hoping to gt a clear shimmer look. When i put it on, to me, it looked chalky. I let my friend use it and it did not look the same on her. I think that it is affordable. I got this at Target. I would not buy this product again but i would recommend it because some people can wear that color and it will look ok. Just not for me.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a Super conditioning stick! I love to keep this one on me not only for the conditioning but for touch ups. This is a great fall back for when your lip sticks/ glosses are on their last leg on a long day. Just the right amount of pigment for a pick me up!
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
this is an incredible product, I really like is one of my favorites products from this Brand "nívea" I really feel my lips more care and soft I always aply it before I put a lipstick on my lips. I really feel the difference I love it this is amazing
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Love, Love, LOVE!!!! Me and all my roommates in college went through so many of these over the course of living together for two years. Everyone I come across that tries this loves it just as much as I do. It leaves your lips feeling super soft and the shimmery pink color is beautiful in people of all skin tones. Would reccomend to anyone and everyone!
Seesa X.
Los Angeles, CA
Packaging is cute but that is about it. The actual balm did not help to heal my chapped lips. The shimmer was a bit of a turn off and gave me flashbacks of 8th grade of frosted lipsticks.

Definitely a product for someone who doesn't need heavy moisture/hydrated lips and looking for a "natural" makeup look without the use of lipstick.
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
I love this it's so soft and such a beautiful like pink shimmer it leaves on your lips. I wish more places carried it such as Walmart or Smith's, I'm only able to find it in locally owned stores. It is cheaper on Amazon 6 for 15$ vs. 3$ for 1$ but I wanted to try it before I got six of them. Next time I'll order the 6 from Amazon worth it!!! :)
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.