BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I picked this up one day for fun when I needed to grab my usual [product:nivea-smoothness-lip-care-sunscreen-spf-15-0.17-oz.-carded-pack]. I'm not a fan of glittery or shimmery chapsticks, I usually find them either chalky or dry feeling. I also have never found the way they look on dry lips to be especially flattering however this one was different. It didn't win me over when it comes to simmer chapsticks but it was hydrating and smooth. The shimmer in it also looked really nice.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I don't wear as much heavy makeup as some other women, so this product is perfect for me! It applies easily and feels just like a lip balm, but the shade and shimmer make it pair perfectly with my makeup! I found my product at Walmart, and keep it in my purse any time I'm going out for meetings, date night, etc in case I need a touch up.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
I received this for Christmas and so far I love it. I got the cherry one. It isn't tinted or shimmery but has the artificial cherry smell I love (not kidding) it leaves my lips super soft and seems hydrating. never really tried Nivea products but this one seems great! My boyfriend told me he liked the taste and the way it made my lips look naturally full and soft.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is an okay lip gloss. It provides a nice color and shimmer, and glides on smooth. I feel like it doesn't last very long, or provide any help with chapped lips though. It is better used as a hint of color. I was expecting more from this price point.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I like this! Ive been using it for a bit and it has really helped my chapped lips. The formula is creamy and doesnt feel too oily. The only thing i dislike is the smell/taste is a little minty. The price is reasonable for a great product. I highly recommend it!!
Nancy M.
Waterbury , CT
Absolutely love this lip balm. Use it as much as possible. I also have the little blue tube to use as well. This works so well in keeping my lips from chapping. Love the fact that it makes your lips shimmer, too. The scent is also pleasant, too. I'm fan of all Nivea products and definitely recommend it.
Angela M.
Nivea lip shimmer is good in many ways. It help my lip stay smooth and it also smell real good and it is nice price too. If you want to make a homemade lip scrub that work good do this. Get a tspoon full of honey and get a tspoon full of suger. Mix them and put on your lip and scrub. Get it off with a warm cloth or you could just lick it off... it make my lip so soft. I do this every morning and night.
VERONICA C.
  NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care Make my lips smooth and kissable. It is a part of lip collection. Yes it met my expectations it is my favorite one. Yes it is long lasting it makes my lips pink. I always by it at Shoprite when it is o. Sale. I make sure i stock up. Yes i would by it again.
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this product . It keeps my lips smooth . My lips used to be dry and brittle . Now my lips are soft and smooth . I will always continue to use this brand. When you put it on it’s easy to apply . I will definitely buy this again !
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This is such a nice light color with a sweet little shimmer, I like this very much and highly recommend this product, I love buying this at the drugstore and giving as gifts, it has just the right amount of color when needed and is very inexpensive. This is a must try!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.