BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jessica T.
Goes on smooth but the shimmer and color of this balm don't really suit darker skin tones. The shimmer really over does it and it doesn't really do much keeping your lips soft.
Beachel R.
Manchester
My fav nice package keeps my lips oh so soft and ads that extra goes above my expectations, I definitely recommend you have this in your go bag I’ve used this numerous times, it’s cute pink perfect, buy it you’ll not regret it.
Ashley T.
Received this as a gift. Personally didn't like the shimmer to it. Found it to be not quite as moisturizing as I would have hoped. Okay scent. Cute packaging though!
kasondra a.
Oyster Bay, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Although it's nothing high class or special, I actually really like the shade of this lip balm. It's a light link shimmery balm that makes my lips look beautiful and plump
Carolina D.
New York
I love it! Perfect for summer and winter too! Is confortable and you can bring it in your pers or you jacket also. Nivea is global so if you travel you can buy one at other country! ✨
Ariana P.
I really like the nivea shimmer lip care. The product adds nice relief and doesn't burn on cracked lips. I do feel that the shimmer could be a little more smoothed.
Ajani Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I did not expect this lip balm to be like a glitter stick, the application leaves lips moisturized, but with a ashy glitter residue. It is like a highlighter stick.
coastergirl88
I love this product! It keeps your lips from getting dried out for a long time and I love the added shimmer to it! Not too many chapsticks or lip balms have that.
Karleigh M.
Elkridge, MD
Purchased at: CVS
I love the smell of this, almost rosey. It seems to moisturize pretty well. The shimmer is VERY shimmery so I only apply this at night before bed because I would never wear shimmer lips out.
Halen R.
Everyone needs to buy this. The Nivea Shimmer Lip Care has a soft glitter tint and an undertone of baby pink. The application process is so smooth and tender. When you take off the cap a smell of bubble gum fills you but not to the point as if it would be too strong. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a faint shimmer or just wants smooth lips! I have tried many other chapsticks that just make my lips feel dry and chalky. This product is the total opposite of that. This is one of those products where a little goes a long way. You won’t be unhappy with this product.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.