BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Molly S.
I really like Nivea's chapsticks because they are all good auality.I like particularly this because it smells awesome and does not leave feelung of grease on my lips
Pru M.
I have always enjoyed Nivea the smell has always been top notch & the formula does not disappoint ever. It doesn't hurt that the price point is easily within range.
Nice pink tone to the lips that dehydrate them. Amazing product. Nice packaging and sturdy product. Very gentle on the lips. Feels amazing. It met my expectations and I would buy it again. It’s too gentle for my liking because it can break easily.
Kaelyn O.
This is the perfect shimmery lip balm and has really nice packaging. I love to use this to give my lips regular hydration and have been very satisfied with it every time I have used it. You should definitely try it if you want a chapstick that works and adds a little bit of shimmer to your every day look.
Jessica T.
Goes on smooth but the shimmer and color of this balm don't really suit darker skin tones. The shimmer really over does it and it doesn't really do much keeping your lips soft.
Beachel R.
Manchester
My fav nice package keeps my lips oh so soft and ads that extra goes above my expectations, I definitely recommend you have this in your go bag I’ve used this numerous times, it’s cute pink perfect, buy it you’ll not regret it.
Ashley T.
Received this as a gift. Personally didn't like the shimmer to it. Found it to be not quite as moisturizing as I would have hoped. Okay scent. Cute packaging though!
Carolina D.
New York
I love it! Perfect for summer and winter too! Is confortable and you can bring it in your pers or you jacket also. Nivea is global so if you travel you can buy one at other country! ✨
Ariana P.
I really like the nivea shimmer lip care. The product adds nice relief and doesn't burn on cracked lips. I do feel that the shimmer could be a little more smoothed.
coastergirl88
I love this product! It keeps your lips from getting dried out for a long time and I love the added shimmer to it! Not too many chapsticks or lip balms have that.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.