BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kathryn A.
Kinnelon, NJ
This product works great and leaves a pearly light pink almost iridescent color behind on my lips. It is cheap and high quality. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a tinted chapstick.
jess B.
Butler, PA
I love this lip balm. Works well for moisturizing and adds a hint of color which I prefer over lipstick. The packaging and overall appearance of the product is cute. I've bought this multiple times.
Gabby D.
hudsonville
i wasnt a fan of the intense shimmer that this lip balm has but aside from that it moisturizes amazingly! it also adds a great tint to your lips and it both smells and tastes amazing!
Damariz S.
Laredo
I love the buttery smoothness when applied. It has a great smell and maybe even taste, guilty! I don’t like the shimmer, it’s a little too much for my liking of a lip balm.
alexandra c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a new twist on a lip care product with the shimmer shine it adds , very great make lips look great and feels great with its formula it has , shimmer lasts all day i truly love this nivea product .
Adilene H.
Kennewick
Review for: 2 more...
So I love Nivia, but this color did not go great for my dark skin. Too pink and shimmery. Don't get me wrong it looked great on my daughter and her skin complection, but just not my cup of tea.
Nikki P.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I did not like this formula. It just wasn’t for me, I wanted it to be for me. The chapstick didn’t glide on smoothly. It was disappointing, my expectations were not met.
Pamela B.
Charleston
Review for: 2 more...
Love this when my lips are dry I can use this to add softness toy lips and aittlw color when they are dry. I don't use lipstick when my lips are dry necause it doesn't look good at all.
Taylor S.
Purchased at: CVS
I really wanted to like this but the color is one of those like 90s chapstick lip glosses that makes you look dead while you're still alive and it's not very hydrating
Sky D.
Portland, OR
I’m always running out of this at my house. My daughter loves it as much as I do! We both love the shimmer and the moisturizing properties! It’s affordable and pretty!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.