BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kia S.
Desoto
Made my lips very soft but at a point in time the more i put on the more cakey it would look on my lips. It was pretty long lasting throughout the day as well. I bought it from Walmart.
katelyn b.
Wentzville, MO
i love nivea! this product is great for everyday use. it helps keep your lips hydrated while also giving a touch of shimmer. i love the sheer tint because it makes the product easy to apply.
Tabitha B.
Maryville
My absolute favorite lip gloss and lip stick too! It's just enough color and shimmer to compliment any complexion. It smells good and feels great on your lips! Not sticky at all! I must have this at all times in my purse!
Madi P.
Tampa, FL
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. My lips are always such a beautiful color after I wear this. Great price too! I mean pretty color and keeps my lips hydrated and soft?! Sign me up!! 10/10 would recommend
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
Super cute product! Especially if you’re doing on a date or just a night out with your girls, it’s a very sheer look. The product could last a little longer on the lips as a moisturizer itself. Great pink shimmery color!
Jessica M.
York, PA
Applies smoothly, with just the right amount of shimmery. Smells good, and the pink packaging make you feel like the woman you are (plus men won’t pocket it if they ask to borrow chapstick)
Sierra A.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a cute lip product to use over a lipstick or under a lip gloss. It adds and nice shimmer. It smells nice. I have only 3 stars because it’s not a product I grab for often. But I also like dark lips on myself.
Savannah S.
Fort Drum
They feel nice on the lips and moisturize very well. The only downside for me is the pigment because my lips are dark and the pigment is a very light shinmery pink.
nadia m.
Saint Petersburg
Very lightly tinted but the shimmer is there. It works like a normal lip balm with that extra something when you arent really feeling any of your lipsticks that day
Shirley C.
Dandridge, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn't like this because it didn't hydrate my lips at all! And it left this weird pink colour on my lips (I know it is supposed to) and it didn't look good for my skin tone so yeahhh....
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.