BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jasmine F.
Hemet
I really like this shimmer lip care. It has a tint that I didn’t like too much on my complexion but mixed with liner or lipstick I really enjoyed it. My lips felt soft and beautiful throughout the day and the shimmer was super pretty.
Misty Y.
York, Pa
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love the slight shimmer. Only complaint is the way it makes my lips feel. Makes them seem like they have a “film” of sorts on them. Super easy to carry and use. Won’t buy this one but others for sure!
Genesis V.
Glides on smoothly but makes your lips feel very patchy. Makes your lips very dry and the sparkles appear almost white making your lips look ashy. I would not use again due to the fact I need to put on more chapstick after I use this.
Taylor K.
Omaha, NE
Nivea is one of my preferred lip balms. It is the silkiest formula out there and keeps lips from drying out. I tried it in the shimmer pink shade and it was a little drier due to the shimmer granules.
Chessie M.
columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 more...
I do like this product. It seems to work well so far. Have not been using it long but it leaves a very pretty tint/shimmer on my lips. Will even use it as everyday makeup while moisturizing my lips.
Tabitha J.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 2 more...
Great value. Hydrated and protected my lips from brutal cold and harsh sun. Long lasting! It didn’t melt in my beach bag either! Overall satisfied with this product. I would repurchase if I didn’t have so many lip products already.
Tessa L.
San Diego, CA
not a huge fan of this one to be honest. it's easy to use as any other nivea product, but it's awful when it comes to smell, taste, and look. it smells and tastes bad and it looks splotchy. would not buy again.
cynthia h.
los angeles
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this lip balm - love the way it looks, in my bag right now! But, I strongly dislike the way it smells and tastes! Yuck. It’s so pretty and works but they need to change the formula!!
Alyssa R.
I overall liked this product after only buying it once ! I am not someone who enjoys a lottttt of color when it comes to lips , but this does just enough to glam you up while still looking natural
Briannie🌻✨ M.
Philadelphia
I wasn’t really impressed with this product at all! It didn’t do much for my lips long term! They felt ok for the few minutes that the product was on but it wore off very quickly and my lips were left dryer than they were before
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.