2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I really like this shimmer lip care. It has a tint that I didn’t like too much on my complexion but mixed with liner or lipstick I really enjoyed it. My lips felt soft and beautiful throughout the day and the shimmer was super pretty.
Glides on smoothly but makes your lips feel very patchy. Makes your lips very dry and the sparkles appear almost white making your lips look ashy. I would not use again due to the fact I need to put on more chapstick after I use this.
Nivea is one of my preferred lip balms. It is the silkiest formula out there and keeps lips from drying out. I tried it in the shimmer pink shade and it was a little drier due to the shimmer granules.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 2 more...
Great value. Hydrated and protected my lips from brutal cold and harsh sun. Long lasting! It didn’t melt in my beach bag either! Overall satisfied with this product. I would repurchase if I didn’t have so many lip products already.
not a huge fan of this one to be honest. it's easy to use as any other nivea product, but it's awful when it comes to smell, taste, and look. it smells and tastes bad and it looks splotchy. would not buy again.
I overall liked this product after only buying it once ! I am not someone who enjoys a lottttt of color when it comes to lips , but this does just enough to glam you up while still looking natural
I wasn’t really impressed with this product at all! It didn’t do much for my lips long term! They felt ok for the few minutes that the product was on but it wore off very quickly and my lips were left dryer than they were before
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos