BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Del M.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the shine that this product gives to my lips. It is a staple in the winter and dry months so that I can protect my lips. I love this product and plan to always buy it. I love the packaging and would not change anything about this product
Brianna P.
Nashville, TN
I love this lip balm!! It has a sheer look to it which makes it look more like a lip gloss! It’s not pricey at all and is definitely worth every penny spent on it! You get a two in one because it is SO nourishing but also looks like a lip gloss!
KasSandra E.
Scott City
Great hydration for the lips and I love the added slight hue of pink color plus shimmer. Perfect for a quick look running out the door and I forgot my lipstick. I keep this in my purse at all times.
Angela G.
Purchased at: Target
I love using this. Even though I don’t buy it very often, I enjoy it very much every time I get the chance to. This really helps moisturize one’s lips and gives off a beautiful shine for you girls out there!
Darlene J.
Gambrills
I love Nivea lip care products. I wasn’t crazy about this one as it has a very light frosty pink hue to it. I have medium complexion skin. And it just isn’t a flattering shade.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I got this as a stocking stuffer and I really am not a fan. It does shimmer but not without a white pink film on top. I use it around the house when nobody sees me. I would not buy this but like their other products!
Skylar M.
Tallahassee, FL
The product is perfect for moisture that lasts. The shimmer adds a slight pop of color to give the chapstick more of a dynamic. I use this at both home and work, and would definitely recommend to anyone!
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
This turned out to be a weird crayon feeling weird glitter thing for me. I got it in a Christmas gift set. I can’t say I liked this one, but I did like the regular blue tube. This had a weird different formula, not sure what happened here.
Khadesia B.
Rock Hill
The shimmer did not look great on my skin tone- it seemed to make them appear ashy. Also the silvery tone of the shimmer was not flattering. However when used of the shoulders and cheeks it makes for a nice light highlight for the beach.
Zoie S.
Hawthorne
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging on the product is what first caught my attention, I’m a sucker for pink😂. I have repeatedly used this product. This is the lip balm that I usually go for when I’m wanting a pretty shiny pout!! Overall fantastic product!!!!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.