BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sunny D.
Belmar
Purchased at: Walgreens
Shimmer whenever I have a nice dark tan and some fresh highlights I love to layer this on my lips then put a pink gloss over it! With my green eyes! Yaasss!! It looks so good and stays put with the Nivea shimmer underneath as a base! Love love love!!
I really really like this product it makes your lips look very nice with shimmer to it also with adding some color I like the little packaging that it comes in and it did meet my expectations I will buy again because it did what it was suppose to do.
Jaquelin L.
Visalia , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it smells. I use it when my lips are chapped. It’s also affordable and you can find it at Walmart. I think it might be in Target but I’m not sure,.I’ve never looked for but you can look for. This is my opinion on Nivea Shimmer Lip Care.
Van N.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Although it definitely does its job by moisturizing, I’d rather for for their honey or the original one. I’m not too big of a fan of the shimmer. Not because I don’t like shimmer but it was just not that pretty.
Steffy C.
Love thissss !! I haven’t used this in so long but it’s something I need to buy again. This orificio is gentle on my lips. Not pricey, pretty affordable. The shimmer this lip balm gives you is stunning and natural! I definitely recommend this !
Amanda R.
Monticello , AR
Great product. Very moisturizing. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the glitter and the taste of this product. The glitter is too chunky on the lips and the taste reminds me of something in a child’s play make up kit. Would be good for a child
Del M.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the shine that this product gives to my lips. It is a staple in the winter and dry months so that I can protect my lips. I love this product and plan to always buy it. I love the packaging and would not change anything about this product
KasSandra E.
Scott City
Great hydration for the lips and I love the added slight hue of pink color plus shimmer. Perfect for a quick look running out the door and I forgot my lipstick. I keep this in my purse at all times.
Brianna P.
Nashville, TN
I love this lip balm!! It has a sheer look to it which makes it look more like a lip gloss! It’s not pricey at all and is definitely worth every penny spent on it! You get a two in one because it is SO nourishing but also looks like a lip gloss!
Angela G.
Purchased at: Target
I love using this. Even though I don’t buy it very often, I enjoy it very much every time I get the chance to. This really helps moisturize one’s lips and gives off a beautiful shine for you girls out there!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.