2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love this product for daily use. I keep it at work and slick it on whenever my lips feel dry. It's better than a regular lip balm because of the subtle shine and shimmer. It's not at all glittery or obvious, but very sheer and pretty.
Really like this product. Not only does it keep my lips smooth, hydrated but also adds some shimmer. So on days I'm not wearing lipstick it adds a little something extra. I think the price is good. I would recommend to others for sure.
Review for: 2 more...
I really wasn’t to excited with this one. A little shimmer can go a long way lol and just a bit felt like I really applied bucket loads of it on. My skin is a little on the dark side so I didn’t like it on me personally but someone a bit lighter would rock it beautifully.
Me encanta este labial, ayuda a que los labios se mantengan humectados, me encantaría que todos los probaran por qué es muy efectivo ya que es muy suave y pareciera que no tuvieras nada echado, yo obviamente lo compraría de nuevo!!!!
I had this a couple years back and I remember it was actually very good. The smell was a little over whelming. Also the color does show up on your lips and there isn’t really any shimmer. Overall it does its job of moisturizing well.
If you’re looking solely for a chapstick, then this wouldn’t be up your alley. IF you’re looking for a chapstick with an icy, Britney Spears vibe, then buy 5. When I’m very tan, this is one of the best colors for my skin!! Definitely recommend for a fun icy, light pink color
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos