2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Great product for the price point. Moisturizing and smoothing, I enjoy using this lop treatment on the regular and always have it in my bag.
I got this as a present but don’t like the shade or the feeling on my lips. Too shiny and white so makes me look whiter. Would not buy again.
This products its so good for reapir chapped lips, it's soft but deffinatly works! i recommend for every tipe of lips, specialy the dry ones
Keeps my lips from getting too chapped and dry from the hot sun at the beach. Lasts a fairly long time. Thick and creamy formula. Not sticky.
Very upset about this product! It makes my lips even dryer after using it. Don't recommend this if you are looking for moisture or "lip care"
Bought this in Wal-Mart and hated it. When I applied it I thought it would have a light shimmer but it was overly dramatic for everyday use.
I have used plenty of other chapstick, but this by far has been the most hydrating! I find I don't have to use a lot and it goes a long way!!
One of my favs for lip balm. It doesn't have too greasy of a feeling on ur lips. It leaves them feel very soft and has a sweet taste. Love it
No bad smells or flavors (really, nothing). That was a plus. My problem was that it absorbs and I prefer to know my chapstick is on my lips.
This is my overall favorite moisturizer its very nice and its does the job! Its very lightweight product which is great for dry/chapped lips
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos