2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I love use 24.7 don't go anywhere with even got my kids use an an my mom an sister my hole family love your product keep doing what you doing you guys are so awesome I'm glad you guys are a part of our lives keep up the good work cheap making awesome products like you do#awesome sauce
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
I use this lip balm every night before I go to bed and it provides the perfect amount of hydration. I wake up with softer lips each time. I would say the shimmer aspect is a bit dramatic and I wouldn’t use it during the day time for this reason.
Purchased at: CVS
This product leaves a sheer pink color on the lips and has a flavoring to it. The price is average and open to a wide range of people from different financial status. For my preference, I don’t like the sheer pink look because it makes my lips look too pale. I wouldn’t buy this again.
I love this color for when I’m going for a no make up look I just grab for some lip balm and sunscreen. Definitely very effective at giving a nice winter color as well as a sheen shine. The value is good for a lip stick, I love the pink one. There is no more improvement needed.
I relly liked this product! It gave my lips a nice soft feel with a bit of a shimmer glow to them, i will definetly use this product again! It most certainly was a good choice for me , i actually bought it at Wal-Mart in the check out line 😍
I love this lip product. I’ll wear it when I’m out on the go and forget to put lipstick on. It gives just the right amount of pinky color and shimmer. It’s so non expensive and so easy to find, as it’s in convenient,grocery and drug stores.
The formula must’ve changed because back when I was in high school this was very soft to apply on my lips, but now I’ve bought a new tube and it’s hard. It still gives my lips a pale shimmer effect, but I dislike that it’s not as soft as it used to be.
I was wanting something that would add a light shimmer or color and would hydrate and protect my lips. It did have shimmer but I don't feel like It was as strong in the lip protection area. It is a nice product but i prefer more lip care.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos