BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kayla E.
Lima
I love use 24.7 don't go anywhere with even got my kids use an an my mom an sister my hole family love your product keep doing what you doing you guys are so awesome I'm glad you guys are a part of our lives keep up the good work cheap making awesome products like you do#awesome sauce
Tracy P.
I use this lip balm every night before I go to bed and it provides the perfect amount of hydration. I wake up with softer lips each time. I would say the shimmer aspect is a bit dramatic and I wouldn’t use it during the day time for this reason.
Xiomara G.
Hialeah
Purchased at: CVS
This product leaves a sheer pink color on the lips and has a flavoring to it. The price is average and open to a wide range of people from different financial status. For my preference, I don’t like the sheer pink look because it makes my lips look too pale. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Techi M.
Escondido
I love this color for when I’m going for a no make up look I just grab for some lip balm and sunscreen.  Definitely very effective at giving a nice winter color as well as a sheen shine. The value is good for a lip stick, I love the pink one. There is no more improvement needed.
Kristi r.
I relly liked this product! It gave my lips a nice soft feel with a bit of a shimmer glow to them, i will definetly use this product again! It most certainly was a good choice for me , i actually bought it at Wal-Mart in the check out line 😍
Magan A.
National City, CA
I love this lip product. I’ll wear it when I’m out on the go and forget to put lipstick on. It gives just the right amount of pinky color and shimmer. It’s so non expensive and so easy to find, as it’s in convenient,grocery and drug stores.
Valeria S.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how it feels on my lips definitely makes them feel a lot healthier. I love lip products in general so this is perfect for that chapped feeling. Definitely a regular buyer! Chapsticks make life better. Love the shimmer!
Angelina C.
The formula must’ve changed because back when I was in high school this was very soft to apply on my lips, but now I’ve bought a new tube and it’s hard. It still gives my lips a pale shimmer effect, but I dislike that it’s not as soft as it used to be.
Stephanie S.
I was wanting something that would add a light shimmer or color and would hydrate and protect my lips. It did have shimmer but I don't feel like It was as strong in the lip protection area. It is a nice product but i prefer more lip care.
Taran P.
meade
Purchased at: Walmart
Great chapstick!! Keeps your lips moisturized for a long time!! Great packaging and I love the color it gives off when you use it and I like the sparkles that are in the product!! I love this brand and will continue to buy in the future!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.