BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Suzie W.
Baltimore, MD
It was smooth and felt nice, but I don't think it helped with hydration at all. The shimmer in this is terrible tho. Pale, dated, and outright tacky. I hate it. My lips are pale too, so I can't even imagine how bad it probably looks on more pigmented lips.
Maria P.
Atlanta
This  lip balm is my favorite! It leaves such a glossy, light pink color to your lips. It's leaves your lips very smooth and is very convenient for just  $3! It can be found in just about any drug store.. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Kroger.
Cas C.
Cincinnati
I really enjoy Nivea shimmer chapsticks, they smell amazing. The price isn’t bad either, very affordable. It’s very effective in keeping your lips soft and healthy. I would recommend any of the Nivea chapsticks!
Gio H.
Great balm, hydrates, and leaves lips very soft. Personally, I like the Nivea essence and the balm smells exactly like it so that's a plus. Wish more stores would sell it for easy access. Other than that, higthly recommended if you like Nivea products
Amber R.
Mulberry
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was ok, it was a bit gritty, but that is to be expected with shimmers. It wasn't the worst product ever though. Go for it if you don't mind the gritty feel.
Beth S.
Love this. One of my favorites to always have near me. Gives the lips a nice shine without being over powering. Leaves lips smooth and has nice scent got multiple compliments on it.
Leah D.
Cheyenne
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 more...
I loved this lip balm!! It had a pink tint with sparkle, but not as much pigment as a lipstick. Very subtle and very creamy and easy to apply. The only sad thing is that Walmart doesn’t carry it anymore so I haven’t found anywhere to buy it again.
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
I personally didn’t like this. It just dries out my lips. I think it’s the glitter that causes it to dry. I bought it at Walmart and I tried it twice but both time I hated it. Definitely wouldn’t buy it again. Only nice this was the soft pink color
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Very nice packaging and has a pretty light smell that I enjoy. It made my lips soft and slightly shiny. I did have to reapply often but I don’t mind that. It’s easy to apply and find at stores like Walmart. I would buy again I like this brand.
Fidan E.
Atlanta
I liked this product! Everyone should try it out. It is pretty cheap! I bought it only once and i’ll probably keep buying it. Feeling fresh! Happy that I found this product. Highly recommend it to everyone!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.