2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
It was smooth and felt nice, but I don't think it helped with hydration at all. The shimmer in this is terrible tho. Pale, dated, and outright tacky. I hate it. My lips are pale too, so I can't even imagine how bad it probably looks on more pigmented lips.
This lip balm is my favorite! It leaves such a glossy, light pink color to your lips. It's leaves your lips very smooth and is very convenient for just $3! It can be found in just about any drug store.. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Kroger.
I really enjoy Nivea shimmer chapsticks, they smell amazing. The price isn’t bad either, very affordable. It’s very effective in keeping your lips soft and healthy. I would recommend any of the Nivea chapsticks!
Great balm, hydrates, and leaves lips very soft. Personally, I like the Nivea essence and the balm smells exactly like it so that's a plus. Wish more stores would sell it for easy access. Other than that, higthly recommended if you like Nivea products
Love this. One of my favorites to always have near me. Gives the lips a nice shine without being over powering. Leaves lips smooth and has nice scent got multiple compliments on it.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 more...
I loved this lip balm!! It had a pink tint with sparkle, but not as much pigment as a lipstick. Very subtle and very creamy and easy to apply. The only sad thing is that Walmart doesn’t carry it anymore so I haven’t found anywhere to buy it again.
I personally didn’t like this. It just dries out my lips. I think it’s the glitter that causes it to dry. I bought it at Walmart and I tried it twice but both time I hated it. Definitely wouldn’t buy it again. Only nice this was the soft pink color
Very nice packaging and has a pretty light smell that I enjoy. It made my lips soft and slightly shiny. I did have to reapply often but I don’t mind that. It’s easy to apply and find at stores like Walmart. I would buy again I like this brand.
I liked this product! Everyone should try it out. It is pretty cheap! I bought it only once and i’ll probably keep buying it. Feeling fresh! Happy that I found this product. Highly recommend it to everyone!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos