2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
My all time favorite for moisturizing my lips. It feels smooth and natural. I use it everyday and love it. It's even better than my more expensive ones.
The lip balm itself its nice but the shimmer part isn't good it feels scrubby when your lips rubs against eachother and the color isn't that good for me
It's moisturizing but a bit too much. Have been using this for months and has done nothing. By the end of the day my lips are super chapped and peeling.
Yes yes yes!! Get this stuff! It helps the second you put it on. Also it’s such a petty color! And it’s glittery so that’s even better!! Love this stuff!
It feels nice on my lips but I don't find it moisturizing at all so I wouldn't repurchase it. I don't particularly like this milk and honey scent either.
I LOVE THIS! This is very moisturizing and comfortable on your lips. I have also used this when my lips have gotten sunburnt and it helped tremendously.
I've used this product once, but it definitely kept my lips smooth! Once i finish up the chapstick that I'm using now, I'm definitely buying another one.
Love using Nivea! (Their location is also amazing). It makes my lips feel so smooth and keeps them from becoming dry and cracking during the winter time.
This lip balm is my all time favorite. I always keep one in my bag. It's very moisturizing and beautiful on my lips. It's not greasy. The bestout there.
This chapstick works SO WELL. It leaves my lips feeling so much better and well hydrated. My only issue with it is that it tastes really, really bad lol.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos