BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS
I think it's hydrating but it does keep as long as I would like it to be, especially comparing to my favorite lip balm. It's also on the expensive side.
Faith B.
I did not like it. Glittery was an understatement and it did not moisturize lips well. I would go for one of the cheaper and better options at drugstores
Lucero V.
South Hill, VA
Nivea has great lip moisturizers, it really does the job. it lasts long and smells great. I don't buy it often because it is more expensive than others.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
If I'm feeling a little bit luxurious, this is the brand and type I use. It's very smooth and smells absolutely fabulous. Keeps my lips well moisturized!
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
This lip balm is my all time favorite. I always keep one in my bag. It's very moisturizing and beautiful on my lips. It's not greasy. The bestout there.
Kirsten H.
This chapstick works SO WELL. It leaves my lips feeling so much better and well hydrated. My only issue with it is that it tastes really, really bad lol.
Adrienne C.
Sun City, CA
It's moisturizing but a bit too much. Have been using this for months and has done nothing. By the end of the day my lips are super chapped and peeling.
Natalie  R.
Love using Nivea! (Their location is also amazing). It makes my lips feel so smooth and keeps them from becoming dry and cracking during the winter time.
Celine M.
This is great hydrating lip product! Goes on super smooth and lasts for a long time without reapplying. Not to mention it has an SPF to protect the lips!
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
Yes yes yes!! Get this stuff! It helps the second you put it on. Also it’s such a petty color! And it’s glittery so that’s even better!! Love this stuff!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.